Security Engineer - Endpoint Protection
General Dynamics Information Technology (GDIT) has an immediate opportunity for a Security Engineer, Endpoint Protection to join the security team of a major nationwide organization, with thousands of sites, to continually improve its complex multi-protocol nationwide network.
The ideal candidate for this job will be an experienced information security practitioner who is goal-oriented and strives to exceed expectations.
The ideal candidate will have engineering expertise as it relates to endpoint security technologies to include Symantec Endpoint Protection, Invincia, Data Loss Prevention, and other industry endpoint toolsets; preferably in a large enterprise.
We can only accept US citizens and or Green Card Holders.
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related technical discipline is required
- 3+ years of related systems engineering experience
- Understanding of Windows workstation platform, registry, protocols, etc.
- Experience engineering computer builds/security policies
- Providing technical engineering for endpoint settings, policies, and design configurations
- Able to communicate complex issues to other engineers and work with other engineers and/or vendor to debug and/or change configuration to solve systemic configuration problems
- Self-motivated; must take ownership of issues
- Commitment to following through until complete resolution of problem
- Flexible; be able to adapt to changes in the work environment
- Ability to multitask
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to find creative solutions to complex problems
- Must possess well-rounded technology experience in a distributed computing environment
- Must be able to obtain a Public Trust clearance (requires the selected candidate to have resided in the US for the past five years and not have left the country for longer than 90 consecutive days)
For more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology has served as a trusted provider of information technology, systems engineering, training and professional services to customers across federal, state, and local governments, and in the commercial sector.
Over 40,000 GDIT professionals deliver enterprise solutions, manage mission-critical IT programs and provide mission support services worldwide.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.
Apply for this ad Online!
More Jobs from General Dynamics
- Bilingual Customer Service Rep - Spanish
- Web Technology Specialist
- Service Desk Systems Engineer
- Sr Test Engineer-TS- Herndon, VA
- Senior Research Investigator (Vascular)
- Network Sr. Administrator
- Research Coordinator
- Clinical Research Associate
- Clinical Research Assistant (data experience req.)
- Research Assistant (Data Exp Req)
- Clinical Research Associate/ Psychometrist
- Integrated Master Schedule Manager - Alexandria
- BCRC Customer Service Representative
- Inventory Control Specialist
- Data Analyst
- Sr. Systems Engineer
- Lead Network Technician - TS/SCI required
- Technician, Help Desk - Bossier City, Louisiana
- Hawaii Virtual Career Fair
- Insider Threat Specialist