General Dynamics Information Technology (GDIT) has an immediate opportunity for a MicroStrategy Developer in the Inspection Service Business Solutions Group which handles projects like Mail Fraud, Mail Theft, Child Exploitation, etc.
The MicroStrategy Developer will be responsible for the design, development, and or maintaining MicroStrategy reports and architecture to address business needs.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Design, develop, implement, and support new and existing data, ETL, and reporting solutions implemented in MicroStrategy
- Produce Ad Hoc Reports to answer business questions quickly and thoroughly
- Develop technology documentation to support ongoing maintenance of reporting and data solutions
- Communicate complex topics and analyses to non-technical business personnel
- Work cross-functionally with business clients, business analysts, database administrators, testers, and other developers in design, development, implementation, and support of new and existing solutions
- Perform other duties as requested by supervisor
We can only accept US citizens and or Green Card Holders.
The security clearance for this program requires the selected candidate to have resided in the US for the past five years and not have left the country for longer than 90 consecutive days.
- Bachelors Degree in Information Technology or business related field is required
- Minimum of 8 years of experience designing, developing, and implementing reporting solutions using MicroStrategy
- Ability to perform detailed business analysis and design
- Minimum of 5+ years of experience with advanced MicroStrategy features (distribution services, transaction services, mobile, etc.) is preferred
- Software Development Lifecycle experience (Agile)
- Strong experience as a MicroStrategy developer (reports, metrics, filters, etc.)
- Ability to work with others to resolve problems, handle requests or situations
Additional Preferred Skill Requirements:
- Experience as a MicroStrategy architect (tables, attributes, facts, hierarchies, etc.)
- Familiarity with MicroStrategy dashboard development
- Experience with Data mining; advanced analytics and predictive analysis is a plus
- Must be able to obtain a Public Trust clearance (requires the selected candidate to have resided in the US for the past five years and not have left the country for longer than 90 consecutive days)
For more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology has served as a trusted provider of information technology, systems engineering, training and professional services to customers across federal, state, and local governments, and in the commercial sector.
Over 40,000 GDIT professionals deliver enterprise solutions, manage mission-critical IT programs and provide mission support services worldwide.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.
Apply for this ad Online!
More Jobs from General Dynamics
- Bilingual Customer Service Rep - Spanish
- Web Technology Specialist
- Service Desk Systems Engineer
- Sr Test Engineer-TS- Herndon, VA
- Senior Research Investigator (Vascular)
- Network Sr. Administrator
- Research Coordinator
- Clinical Research Associate
- Clinical Research Assistant (data experience req.)
- Research Assistant (Data Exp Req)
- Clinical Research Associate/ Psychometrist
- Integrated Master Schedule Manager - Alexandria
- BCRC Customer Service Representative
- Inventory Control Specialist
- Data Analyst
- Sr. Systems Engineer
- Lead Network Technician - TS/SCI required
- Technician, Help Desk - Bossier City, Louisiana
- Hawaii Virtual Career Fair
- Insider Threat Specialist