Tanium Support Specialist
General Dynamics Information Technology (GDIT) has an opportunity for a Tanium Support Specialist to join the security team of a major nationwide organization, with thousands of sites, to continually improve its complex multi-protocol nationwide network.
The ideal candidate for this job will be an experienced information security practitioner who is goal-oriented and strives to exceed expectations.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Troubleshoot workstations and server (Windows 7 and 10 severs 2008, 2012, 2016)
- Independently installs, tests, and implements complex component-level changes within the technology infrastructure
- Operates, maintains, and provides customer support for a wide variety of complex technology components
- Analyze and develop innovative resolutions for complex problems involving availability and/or performance at the component level
- Works independently with vendors to resolve problems and, implements solutions
- Documents processes and procedures, automation, and reporting ton institutionalize end-point threat detection and response
- Reduces time to identify and resolve vulnerabilities within large enterprise environment
We can only accept US citizens and or Green Card Holders.
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related technical discipline is required, Masters Degree preferred
- 5+ years of related experience in managing and troubleshooting client-server software in a large enterprise
- Experience with Tanium, SCCM, Big fix or similar product
- Experience with Firewall concepts and rules
- Experience with PowerShell and/or VBScript
- Experience with WAN/LAN network configuration, protocols, and bandwidth restrictions
- Must be able to obtain a Public Trust clearance (requires the selected candidate to have resided in the US for the past five years and not have left the country for longer than 90 consecutive days)
Required - 1 or more of the following Certifications:
CISSP, Certified Ethical Hacker (C|EH), CompTIA Security+, Certified Penetration Testing Engineer (CPTE), Systems Security Certified Practitioner (SSCP)
For more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology has served as a trusted provider of information technology, systems engineering, training and professional services to customers across federal, state, and local governments, and in the commercial sector.
Over 40,000 GDIT professionals deliver enterprise solutions, manage mission-critical IT programs and provide mission support services worldwide.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.
Apply for this ad Online!
More Jobs from General Dynamics
- Bilingual Customer Service Rep - Spanish
- Web Technology Specialist
- Service Desk Systems Engineer
- Sr Test Engineer-TS- Herndon, VA
- Senior Research Investigator (Vascular)
- Network Sr. Administrator
- Research Coordinator
- Clinical Research Associate
- Clinical Research Assistant (data experience req.)
- Research Assistant (Data Exp Req)
- Clinical Research Associate/ Psychometrist
- Integrated Master Schedule Manager - Alexandria
- BCRC Customer Service Representative
- Inventory Control Specialist
- Data Analyst
- Sr. Systems Engineer
- Lead Network Technician - TS/SCI required
- Technician, Help Desk - Bossier City, Louisiana
- Hawaii Virtual Career Fair
- Insider Threat Specialist