Technical Project Manager - Asset and Discovery
General Dynamics Information Technology (GDIT) has an opportunity for a Technical Project Manager - Asset and Discovery to join the security team of a major nationwide organization, with thousands of sites, to continually improve its complex multi-protocol nationwide network.
The ideal candidate for this job will be an experienced information security practitioner who is goal-oriented and strives to exceed expectations.
- Manage / plan work for multiple teams
- Drive weekly sprints; define quarterly/annual goals
- Define and develop metrics to measure key indicators including value, efficiency and effectiveness
- Track and report on the efforts of up to 20 project teams or technology functions
- Prepare justifications and business cases for recommendations on CyberSecurity initiatives
- Make recommendations of staffing and quality improvement initiatives
- Develop and present program status / metrics to senior management
- Identify roadblocks and propose effective solutions
We can only accept US citizens and or Green Card Holders.
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or a related technical discipline or business, Masters degree in related technical disciline or business administration preferred
8-10+ years experience with technical program management
- Bachelor's degree (MBA preferred)
- PMP Certification
- Experience transitioning projects/services into on-going operational modes
- Exceptional communications, both oral and written
- Technical background and experience with boundary and end-point protection services such as Intrusion prevention (network and host based), Firewalls, Anti-virus, email security, and Web application security
- Ability to positively influence peer organization and key stakeholders
- Must be able to obtain a Public Trust clearance (requires the selected candidate to have resided in the US for the past five years and not have left the country for longer than 90 consecutive days)
The successful candidate will have significant experience managing technical programs (ideally CyberSecurity) which cover 12 or more projects/functions in a large IT enterprise.
Required - 1 or more of the following Certifications:
CISSP, Certified Ethical Hacker (C|EH), CompTIA Security+, Certified Penetration Testing Engineer (CPTE), Systems Security Certified Practitioner (SSCP)
For more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology has served as a trusted provider of information technology, systems engineering, training and professional services to customers across federal, state, and local governments, and in the commercial sector.
Over 40,000 GDIT professionals deliver enterprise solutions, manage mission-critical IT programs and provide mission support services worldwide.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.
Apply for this ad Online!
More Jobs from General Dynamics
- Bilingual Customer Service Rep - Spanish
- Web Technology Specialist
- Service Desk Systems Engineer
- Sr Test Engineer-TS- Herndon, VA
- Senior Research Investigator (Vascular)
- Network Sr. Administrator
- Research Coordinator
- Clinical Research Associate
- Clinical Research Assistant (data experience req.)
- Research Assistant (Data Exp Req)
- Clinical Research Associate/ Psychometrist
- Integrated Master Schedule Manager - Alexandria
- BCRC Customer Service Representative
- Inventory Control Specialist
- Data Analyst
- Sr. Systems Engineer
- Lead Network Technician - TS/SCI required
- Technician, Help Desk - Bossier City, Louisiana
- Hawaii Virtual Career Fair
- Insider Threat Specialist