PKI Security Engineer
General Dynamics Information Technology (GDIT) has an opportunity for a PKI Security Engineer experienced in digital certificate management processes, and leading practices, or infrastructure IT background in some or all of the following disciplines: Systems Administration (Windows, Unix OS), Network administration, Active Directory and/or Virtualization.
The successful candidate will be able to leverage our existing ServiceNow and Venafi solution to receive, review requests for, and issue certificates for the organization.
- Consult with other members of project team and end users to identify PKI requirements and develop requirements documentation
- Contribute to the technical direction on all areas of PKI architecture, including policies, standards, strategies, automation and governance
- Provide guidance to key stakeholders on PKI lifecycle, processes and procedures
- Computer security, specifically in Windows/LINUX OS environment
- Customer focus for supporting hundreds of USPS applications / services using thousands of certificates
We can only accept US citizens and or Green Card Holders.
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related technical discipline is required
- 3+ years of of professional work experience in a related field such as Public Key Infrastructure, Infrastructure IT (Systems Administration, Network Administration Windows/Linux OS, Network Administration, Active Directory and/or Virtualization
- Familiarity with ITIL (Information Technology Infrastructure Library) framework of Change/Incident/Problem management
- Experience with ServiceNow
- Strong communication skills in dealing with IT developers and system administrators
- Experience with certificate management tools (ideally Venafi)
- Powershell or other scripting experience, preferred
- Must be able to obtain a Public Trust clearance (requires the selected candidate to have resided in the US for the past five years and not have left the country for longer than 90 consecutive days)
For more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology has served as a trusted provider of information technology, systems engineering, training and professional services to customers across federal, state, and local governments, and in the commercial sector.
Over 40,000 GDIT professionals deliver enterprise solutions, manage mission-critical IT programs and provide mission support services worldwide.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.
Apply for this ad Online!
More Jobs from General Dynamics
- Bilingual Customer Service Rep - Spanish
- Web Technology Specialist
- Service Desk Systems Engineer
- Sr Test Engineer-TS- Herndon, VA
- Senior Research Investigator (Vascular)
- Network Sr. Administrator
- Research Coordinator
- Clinical Research Associate
- Clinical Research Assistant (data experience req.)
- Research Assistant (Data Exp Req)
- Clinical Research Associate/ Psychometrist
- Integrated Master Schedule Manager - Alexandria
- BCRC Customer Service Representative
- Inventory Control Specialist
- Data Analyst
- Sr. Systems Engineer
- Lead Network Technician - TS/SCI required
- Technician, Help Desk - Bossier City, Louisiana
- Hawaii Virtual Career Fair
- Insider Threat Specialist