Cyber Security Business Analyst
General Dynamics Information Technology (GDIT) has an opportunity for a Cyber Security Business Analyst to join the security team of a major nationwide organization, with thousands of sites, to continually improve its complex multi-protocol nationwide network.
The ideal candidate for this job will be an experienced information security practitioner who is goal-oriented and strives to exceed expectations.
The successful candidate for the Cyber Security Business Analyst will have a cyber monitoring and measurement and analysis discipline (preferred) background to join our on-site client-facing team and supporting the Threat Operations and Threat Intelligence Unit.
This team area is responsible for instantiating the Monitoring and Measurement & Analysis RMM (Resilience Management Model - RMM) processes along with instantiating identified recommendations within the area.
- Provide input to and develop, write, edit and submit documentation in support of the program deliverables
- Work closely with the program team and program managers as well as interfacing with CISO and CIO stakeholders as needed
We can only accept US citizens and or Green Card Holders.
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or a related technical discipline is required
- Must have 3+ years of strong skills in business analysis, requirements definition for cyber and business process
- Must have demonstrated exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Lean management and knowledge of RMM a plus
- Must be able to obtain a Public Trust clearance (requires the selected candidate to have resided in the US for the past five years and not have left the country for longer than 90 consecutive days)
For more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology has served as a trusted provider of information technology, systems engineering, training and professional services to customers across federal, state, and local governments, and in the commercial sector.
Over 40,000 GDIT professionals deliver enterprise solutions, manage mission-critical IT programs and provide mission support services worldwide.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.
Apply for this ad Online!
More Jobs from General Dynamics
- Bilingual Customer Service Rep - Spanish
- Web Technology Specialist
- Service Desk Systems Engineer
- Sr Test Engineer-TS- Herndon, VA
- Senior Research Investigator (Vascular)
- Network Sr. Administrator
- Research Coordinator
- Clinical Research Associate
- Clinical Research Assistant (data experience req.)
- Research Assistant (Data Exp Req)
- Clinical Research Associate/ Psychometrist
- Integrated Master Schedule Manager - Alexandria
- BCRC Customer Service Representative
- Inventory Control Specialist
- Data Analyst
- Sr. Systems Engineer
- Lead Network Technician - TS/SCI required
- Technician, Help Desk - Bossier City, Louisiana
- Hawaii Virtual Career Fair
- Insider Threat Specialist