Our client is a leading provider of Business, Creative and Digital Apprenticeships.
Their clients include some of the UK`s best-known brands in the media industry, and their high-quality training underpins success and completion rates that are well above the national average.
With the recent growth in their business, they are looking to appoint a Recruitment Resourcer to source and place candidates.
You will be advertising, screening, and interviewing candidates, holding assessment days, account managing, and attending careers fairs.
You will be a confident and articulate individual who can easily engage with people at all levels.
You will have a lot of scopes to manage your daily workload, so you must be an efficient and organised person who can multitask in a fast-moving environment while constantly meeting tight deadlines.
You will need to have a good telephone manner, strong administration, and communication skills.
If you would like to join a recruitment business and play an important role in the team, then please apply today
Their ideal candidate has 1-2 years experience as Recruitment Resourcer, loves playing the role of "fairy job mother/father" and is now looking for a bigger challenge.
Their expectation is that you are professional, punctual, work with integrity, good at your job, enjoy what you do, have a good attitude and a sense of humour!
Equivalent vocational and trade qualifications:
formal qualifications matter less to us.
They are more interested in a good command of written and verbal English, along with a 'can do' attitude and a dose of common sense.
Salary: £22,000 - £25,000 GBP/annual.
If you would like to be considered for this role, please send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Rate: £22,000 - £25,000 GBP/annual
- Location: East London, England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Recruitment
- Recruiter: Recruitment Boutique Ltd
- Contact: Belinda Oktaviani
- Tel: 442081239129
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: EJS-150518
- Posted: 2018-05-18 08:25:44 -
- View all Jobs from Recruitment Boutique Ltd
More Jobs from Recruitment Boutique Ltd
- Business Development Executive
- TCT Interim Kitchen Assistant
- Trainee Tax Manager
- PR Account Executive or Senior Account Executive
- Kitchen Assistant
- Lettings Negotiator
- Specialist Indian Cuisine Private Chef Required
- Marketing Manager
- TCT Care Assistant (Night)
- Floor Layer/Supervisor
- Property Manager
- Part Time - Private Chef Required
- LGV Delivery Vehicle Driver
- 2nd Chef with Accomodation
- Senior Manager - Audit (Bermuda)