GLP Study Director
Job Title GLP Study Director (lab-phase)
Type: Permanent (Full-Time)
Reporting to: Operational Director
About RPS Analytical Services
RPS Analytical Services is part of the RPS Group, an international consultancy.
We pride ourselves on our high level of customer care and the quality of our varied and diverse services.
Our analytical business delivers high quality laboratory phase services to the Agrochemical industry using state of the art instrumentation such as LC MS/MS and GC MS/MS.
We are currently in the exciting stages of setting up a brand-new laboratory in Bedford.
In this role you will work closely with the Operational Director, Quality Manager, Laboratory Manager and other Business Leaders to reach company goals to grow the business.
You’ll be responsible for the implementation of a new GLP lab-phase service and this role will give you the opportunity to build and develop a new team and develop your career in one of the UK’s leading multi-disciplinary consultancies.
Your key responsibilities will be to:
• Grow the new GLP Team
• Train and provide guidance to team members and peers in departmental procedures and contribute to development of technical expertise in others
• Ensure targets on client projects are met to deadline
• Assist the development of Standard Operating Procedures for the facility
• Ensure study compliance in line with OECD GLP principles
• Provide single point study control
• Assist during MHRA inspection
• Conduct and/or supervising studies/analyses according to study plans and SOPs and in compliance with GLP
You will need to have:
• The aptitude to set up a new team
• Conducted lab phase residue studies at Study Director level
• Considerable experience of GLP Study Director for regulatory (GLP) studies
• Directed studies in accordance with Study Plan, SOPs and regulatory standards (GLP/cGMP)
• An extensive amount of practical experience in developing and validating analytical methods
• Excellent communication skills with the confidence to liaise with colleagues and customers at all levels
• Proven customer management skills
• Commercial and business awareness
In return, RPS offers you a career working with a talented team of experts in a friendly, supportive and innovative environment.
Our benefits include:
• 24 days holiday + bank holidays
• Option to purchase up to 5 extra days per year
• Company pension scheme
• Group disability scheme
• Share incentive scheme
• Life assurance
• Cycle to work scheme
• Childcare vouchers
• Health screening
• Employee Assistance Programme
• Professional Membership