Reward Advisor - London - Tech - £30k - £40k + Benefits + Bon
Reward Advisor - London - Technology - £35- £40k +Bonus and Competitive Benefits
An excellent development opportunity has arisen within a changing technology organisation for a reward professional to join them in a broad role as a right hand to the Reward lead.
This role is ideal if you are looking to further your career in reward and are looking to get involved with the entire seasonal reward cycle and drive change within the business.
This is a true development role with elements of operational, strategic and technical responsibilities.
You should have:
, Experience in a Reward/HR role in a multisite or international organisation.
, Demonstrated experience providing Reward/HR/Data advice and services in a professional environment.
, A HR related degree or CIPD qualification
, Strong numerical and analytical capability.
An advanced knowledge of Excel, with the ability to handle large sets of data to a high level of accuracy.
, A flexible approach and the ability to work in a fast paced environment.
, A high level of enthusiasm for Reward and for implementing change.
Your responsibilities will include (but not be limited to):
, Providing analytical analysis and metrics to support the entire reward cycle.
, Involvement in projects and supporting the reward process including salary review, benchmarking, job evaluation.
, Acting as a main point of contact for the business in regards to Reward/HR queries.
, Assisting with the annual bonus and incentive schemes.
, Working with the wider HR team to deliver HR initiatives, projects and agenda.
This is a diverse organisation looking for somebody who loves to embrace change.
If you would like to be considered for the role and to arrange a confidential discussion, please send forward a copy of your most recent CV for consideration.
More Jobs from Williams Kent
- URGENT, Talent Acquisition Specialist, £30k, Central London
- HR Business Partner - Hertfordshire - £35k - Professional Serv
- Payroll Specialist – London - up to 1 month contract
- DC pensions manager - Reading - professional services - £50,000
- High Tech Sport Firm- Sales Exec- £25k base+ Bonus- Clapham
- Senior Reward Manager - Professional Services -London - £80,000
- Reward analyst - £35,000-£40,000 - London
- Talent Acquisition Specialist - Spain - €30k - Hospitality
- Reward manager - Midlands - 45K + bonus and benefits
- Reward Consultant - Reading - £45,000
- Compensation Analyst-12MFTC -Brighton -Insurance -£40k+Benefits
- International Reward Advisor- £45-55k+ Benefit– North London
- HR Data Analyst - London - up to £50k - Telecoms
- Reward Business partner - Reading - Manufacturing - £50 - £55k
- Reward Specialist - Hertfordshire - £45- £55k
- HR Manager - Professional Services - £40k - Hertfordshire
- Senior Reward Manager - Professional Services -London
- HR Manager - Legal - Central London - £65k - £75k
- Benefits Manager - £55,000 - £60,000 - Thames Valley
- Senior HR Systems Advisor - Gatwick - Professional Services