Clinical Director - Fast growing CRO - Stockholm
Clinical Director - CRO - Stockholm
Fast growing Nordic CRO Is looking for new Clinical Director for Sweden, Is that you?
If you want to be part of a passionate and fast growing team there pride themselves on high-quality work and have grown with 300% the last year, then it is a position for you!
As the Director Clinical of Operations, you will work in close collaboration with the General Manager your team of CRAs and CTAs and other internal and external stakeholders.
We are aiming at becoming the Best CRO in all of Europe, so if you want an ambitious working place where only the sky is the limit, then this is it.
, Completing task(s) according to applicable regulations, agreements and budget.
, Ensuring that defined objectives and plans are followed-up and met.
, Be a driving part in all national clinical collaborations.
, Cooperation with Clinical teams, nationally and internationally.
, Help train and motivate Clinical teams
, Establishing and maintaining customer contact to get new assignments.
, Planning, budgeting and resource allocation within the department.
, Be part of the leadership team in all apartments.
, Help promote and expand countrywide
, Active participation and networking within relevant international and national business- and scientific organizations.
, experience in monitoring studies.
, 3+ years of clinical leadership experience
, 5+ years of Clinical experience
, Experience in Oncology study's
, BSc or MSc degree in life science
, Fluent in a Swedish and English, both written and oral.
If you are interested, then get in touch with, Casper Skyum Hogh on +45 78 79 47 40 or email your CV in M.S Word format to C.email@example.com to find out more about this position, or any other.
I am a specialised recruiter within Clinical research in the Pharma, Biotech and Medical Device industry.
I, therefore, have access to an extensive network within these industries, which aren't available otherwise.
If the above opportunity doesn't have your interest, but you would like to hear more about potential opportunities, then you are welcome to contact me for a noncommittal, confidential chat.
If you know someone in your network who may be interested in the above, then you are more than welcome to pass on my details to them, so that I can be of assistance to them.
NonStop is one of the largest and fastest growing specialised life-sciences & Med-tech recruitment companies in Europe.
We are proud members of the APSCo life sciences group who ensure we meet the highest quality standards within the recruitment industry.
Our offices are located in the UK, Switzerland and the Czech Republic, and we hold labour leasing licences for all EU8 countries.
Please visit our website for a full list of the niche markets we cover.
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- Qualified Social Worker - R&A - South East - Capped Caseloads
- Key Account Manager-Cosmetics - Switzerland
- Retail Category & Key Account Manager– Switzerland
- Progress Your ITSM Career With An International Consultancy
- ISF - BARI/SALERNO/COSENZA - FATTURATO ESISTENTE
- Head of Blockchain Product Management and BD
- Quality Engineer / Prodotti ad alto contenuto tecnologico
- Head of Data Science – Crowd Intelligence!
- Work In The Heart Of Crypto-Valley As A Software Engineer
- Clinical Trials Patient Recruiter – Great Work Environment
- Blockchain Head of Business Development (Switzerland)
- Regulatory Manager – BfArM/MRP/DCP – Kleine Firma
- Regulatory Affairs – Wide OTC Product Range – Prague
- Full Stack Developer - High Tech Med Dev products - Austria
- Qualified Person (QP) - Family owned company
- Qualified Person (QP) - Diverse Product Range
- Quality Specialist – Work with biologics!
- Beverage Application Technologist: Flavours & Compounds
- Admin Specialist-Contract-£10 per hour
- Management & Coaching - Automotive Belgium