QSW - Safeguarding - Really Low Caseloads
A South West based local authority is looking for a Qualified Social Worker to join their team, in a Safeguarding role.
The cases are some of the lowest across the UK, being between 14 and 17 per social worker and there is further commitment from the local authority to get them even lower.
This allows you to spend quality time working with children and families, meaning a better outcome for all involved and a better work/life balance for yourself.
What's on offer?
, Strong permanent management team
, Supportive working environment
What you need?
, Court work experience
, 2 years post qualifying
To start your application please send a copy of your CV in word format to Charlotte on email@example.com or call on 0207 940 2100 Ext.
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- Retail Category & Key Account Manager– Switzerland
- Progress Your ITSM Career With An International Consultancy
- ISF - BARI/SALERNO/COSENZA - FATTURATO ESISTENTE
- Head of Blockchain Product Management and BD
- Quality Engineer / Prodotti ad alto contenuto tecnologico
- Head of Data Science – Crowd Intelligence!
- Work In The Heart Of Crypto-Valley As A Software Engineer
- Clinical Trials Patient Recruiter – Great Work Environment
- Blockchain Head of Business Development (Switzerland)
- Regulatory Manager – BfArM/MRP/DCP – Kleine Firma
- Regulatory Affairs – Wide OTC Product Range – Prague
- Full Stack Developer - High Tech Med Dev products - Austria
- Qualified Person (QP) - Family owned company
- Qualified Person (QP) - Diverse Product Range
- Quality Specialist – Work with biologics!
- Beverage Application Technologist: Flavours & Compounds
- Admin Specialist-Contract-£10 per hour
- Management & Coaching - Automotive Belgium
- Locum QSW > R&A > Telephone Interviews Now
- QSW - CWD - Excellent Support