EUROPEAN HEAD OF MARKETING
Due to ongoing growth, one of our clients, a global leading investment house, is looking to hire a highly motivated and strategically focused individual to lead their Marketing activity across their European businesses.
Ideally the applicant must come from an Asset Management background and needs to be someone with around 15 years plus of experience and who can work at a senior level internally.
The position requires someone that can operate at a strategic level, but who, when required, can also understand the impact of each marketing sub team within the wider structure and set of objectives.
The individuals should have experience of managing teams across multiple locations and a proven ability to establish credibility from an institutional point of view as well as excellent knowledge and experience of product marketing, positioning and messaging in a global context.
The role holder would ideally be based in Edinburgh.
- Oversee the development and execution of an integrated marketing strategy implemented as appropriate and aligned with relevant distribution channels and target markets.
- Build position and reputation of the Marketing team within the organisation, working closely with all departments
- Measure the success of initiatives and plans and adjust strategies accordingly.
- Serve as content subject matter expert.
- Oversee design and production of all marketing output, ensuring high quality, delivery against briefs within agreed timescales.
- Oversee appropriate development and management of brand within the organisation.
- Management of all external agencies including creative, online and events to ensure all promotional and communications activities support the branding position and that the business achieves the highest quality possible.
- Management and development of the European Marketing team which involves recruitment, performance management, development, motivation, coaching, guidance and direction.
- Ensure delivery of Marketing activities identified within the business, ensuring plans are implemented and expected benefits are delivered on time and within agreed cost and quality standards.
Encourage a strong culture of compliance with regulatory and business process requirements.
- Asset Management background with around 15 years plus experience with ability to work at a senior level internally.
- Ability to operate at a strategic level, but, when required, understand the impact of each marketing sub team within the wider structure and set of objectives.
- Eager to generate and execute ideas and set strategic direction to build scale, commercialise and monetise a portfolio of global brands, businesses and alliances.
- Experience of managing teams across multiple locations and a proven ability to establish credibility from an institutional point of view
- Strong background in developing thematic campaigns and application of thought leadership for large investors across Europe
- Familiarity with challenges and dynamics of a global enterprise and proven track record of defining and directing a global marketing strategy directly within the institutional as well as wholesale space.
- Ability to work to plans; can organise resources; has a defined structure in what they do so that their team can give others clarity over what is being done, and who can work to help others to also achieve structure.
- Excellent People Manager, someone who understands and supports the need to develop the team and can manage diverse cultures, personalities, skills and priorities across multiple locations.
- Practical hands on experience of marketing from an asset management perspective, the individual should understand all of the Marketing mix - including the power of brand, PR, advertising etc and can balance the strategic needs with the focussed on making sure the team can practical delivery.
- Excellent experience of product marketing, product positioning and messaging in a global context.
- Competitive salary
- Discretionary bonus
- Generous pension scheme
- Private healthcare
Job reference: 10814
To apply for this vacancy applicants must be eligible to work in the UK in accordance with the Immigration, Asylum and Nationality Act 2006.
At Core-Asset, we're committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
Our privacy statement explains when and why we collect personal information about people who engage with our services, how we use it, the conditions under which we may disclose it to others, and how we keep it secure.
We may change this policy from time to time, so please check this policy occasionally to ensure that you're happy with any changes.
By engaging with us (either by applying for a job we're advertising, registering through our website, or getting in touch with our business) you're agreeing to be bound by this policy.
Core-Asset Consulting is committed to protecting the privacy of our candidates, clients and website users.
For further information, please refer to our full Privacy Statement available on our website http://www.core-asset.co.uk/about-core-asset/privacy-statement
Core-Asset Consulting offers specialist recruitment services to asset management, accounting & finance, asset servicing, legal and the wider financial services sector in Scotland.
More Jobs from Core-Asset Consulting Ltd
- SENIOR APPLICATION DEVELOPER
- GLOBAL HEAD OF DISTRIBUTION & TRANSFER AGENCY
- ADMINISTRATION ASSISTANT
- BUSINESS SOLUTIONS DEVELOPER
- Consultant – Financial Services
- GLOBAL HEAD OF DISTRIBUTION & TRANSFER AGENCY
- BUSINESS ANALYST
- RECONCILIATIONS ANALYST
- MIGRATION MANAGER
- VICE PRESIDENT – PRIVATE INVESTMENT VALUATION
- PROCUREMENT SPECIALIST
- TRAINEE PRIVATE CLIENT ADMINISTRATOR
- SYSTEMS ANALYST
- RISK OFFICER - DUBLIN
- Systems Analyst
- PMO ANALYST
- DATA WAREHOUSE DEVELOPER
- Business Analyst/Project Manager - OTC Specialist
- CLIENT SERVICE EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT
- MANAGER - REAL ESTATE PROPERTY MANAGEMENT