One of Scotland's fastest growing legal firms, is looking for two Solicitors to join their Corporate team, in Dundee.
This team enjoys a variety of work including M&A, Joint Ventures, Restructuring, Venture Capital, Commercial Contracts and more.
This role requires someone who enjoys client contact as they act for several large companies, start-ups, media businesses, family businesses and educational institutions.
The firm are really big on developing their people and ensuring they are being continually challenged whilst ensuring there is the right level of support, for people to reach their full potential.
This is a very exciting time to join this company as they are experiencing continuous growth and expansion due to their own success.
- Qualified Solicitor (NQ - 3 years PQE)
- Experience within Corporate
- A strong interest in Corporate Law which can be demonstrated
- Effective communicator
- Proven track record of working well within a team environment
- Working as part of the team advising on mergers and acquisitions, MBOs, MBIs, disposals and joint ventures.
- Provide support and advice for businesses on acquisitions, disposals and group restructurings
- Provide a full-service offering and includes transactional experience across M&A, Corporate Finance and Private Equity.
- Competitive salary
- Contributory Pension scheme
Job reference: 10707
To apply for this vacancy applicants must be eligible to work in the UK in accordance with the Immigration, Asylum and Nationality Act 2006.
At Core-Asset, we're committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
Our privacy statement explains when and why we collect personal information about people who engage with our services, how we use it, the conditions under which we may disclose it to others, and how we keep it secure.
We may change this policy from time to time, so please check this policy occasionally to ensure that you're happy with any changes.
By engaging with us (either by applying for a job we're advertising, registering through our website, or getting in touch with our business) you're agreeing to be bound by this policy.
Core-Asset Consulting is committed to protecting the privacy of our candidates, clients and website users.
For further information, please refer to our full Privacy Statement available on our website http://www.core-asset.co.uk/about-core-asset/privacy-statement
Core-Asset Consulting offers specialist recruitment services to asset management, accounting & finance, asset servicing, legal and the wider financial services sector in Scotland.
More Jobs from Core-Asset Consulting Ltd
- Financial Accountant
- CASS SPECIALIST
- SYSTEMS ANALYST
- BUSINESS ANALYST - MIDDLE OFFICE/BACK OFFICE
- ASSISTANT MANAGER – OPERATIONAL TAX
- MARKETING ASSISTANT
- FINANCIAL CRIMES CONSULTANT
- Investment Data Analyst
- INSTITUTIONAL INVESTMENT SUPPORT
- RISK AND CONTROLS VP
- PROJECT MANAGER – ASSET PRICING
- GLOBAL HEAD OF DISTRIBUTION AND TRANSFER AGENCY
- TRANSFER AGENCY MANAGER, REGULATORY CONTROL AND SUPPORT
- SENIOR APPLICATION DEVELOPER
- ADMINISTRATION ASSISTANT
- BUSINESS SOLUTIONS DEVELOPER
- Consultant – Financial Services
- BUSINESS ANALYST
- RECONCILIATIONS ANALYST
- MIGRATION MANAGER