Account Executive Bristol £22,000 to £25,000 p.a.
Fantastic opportunity to be part of a talented team in this top performing training company
As Account Executive you will work closely with key team members within the business and with Apprentices to ensure engagement and to maintain the learner journey.
You will provide excellent customer service through Best Practice account development and management with key responsibilities including:
- communicating and liaising with internal / external teams on all account management queries
- completing weekly / monthly information reports / analysis on progress against targets
- supporting on-going client strategy with Key Account Manager
- using CRM systems to ensure effective sales management / learner recruitment tracking
- managing development of bespoke learning resources for key clients
Our client, based in Bristol, is one of the top performing and fastest growing training companies in the UK.
With their success built upon tailored solutions to meet the specific needs of employers and employees, they serve a rapidly expanding customer base across the Active Leisure, Fitness, Hospitality, Retail, Business, Commerce and Health, Care and Early Years sectors.
On offer is a performance bonus, 25 days paid holiday plus bank holidays, company pension scheme, life assurance, staff incentives, company laptop, mobile phone etc.
As Account Executive you will be an excellent face to face / telephone communicator with strong organisation and Excel / data management skills, and with previous experience supporting the engagement of major accounts / customers / contracts.
With experience of 16-18 Apprenticeship programmes and / or other similar government funded programmes, you will be working in a fast moving, entrepreneurial, environment where you can use your excellent influencing skills to communicate effectively at all levels.
If you wish to be considered for the role of Account Executive, please forward your CV stating current remuneration details and availability quoting reference 282802A.
WE REGRET WE CAN ONLY ACCEPT APPLICATIONS FROM PERSONS AUTHORISED TO WORK WITHIN THE UK
Applications are invited with experience in: sales administrator account executive apprenticeship training sales administration jobs accounts account management leisure industry Bristol jobs South West jobs sales
ThreePeople advertises vacancies on behalf of clients.
If your CV matches our clients requirements, we will forward your details to them to confirm your suitability.
By applying for this role, you consent to the submission of your details for this purpose only.
Any data processed will be used for recruitment purposes only and will be not be retained by ThreePeople for a period longer than 6 months.
More Jobs from ThreePeople
- Marketing Director
- Sales Engineer
- PR and Partnerships Manager
- PR Account Manager & Account Executives
- PR Account Manager
- Bid Writer
- Spray Painter
- Service Spares Coordinator
- Apprenticeship Trainer / Assessor Active Leisure
- Collections Manager
- PR Senior Account Manager or Junior Account Director
- PR Account Manager
- Account Manager or Senior Account Manager - PR and Social
- Senior Designer
- Operations Director
- Apprenticeship Assessor – Business Admin Level 4
- Office Manager
- Account Executives and Account Managers
- PR Senior Account Executive