An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Operations Manager from a world class manufacturing background
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for an organisation that are dominating their market place, with huge expansion plans, fantastic training and enviable retention of staff.
As the Operations Manager you will be responsible for:
- Ensuring consistent delivery of high quality production products
- Ensure customer service targets are met
- Ensure that the Company Health & Safety Policy and Company Risk Assessments are effectively implemented at site level.
To be successful in the role of Operations Manager you will have the following skills and experience:
- Evidence of an effective track record of people management and leadership.
- Experience working within a large scale manufacturing business
- Ideally IOSH/Nebosh qualifications or equivalent
- Proven track record improving factory hygiene
In return, you will receive a competitive salary of £45,000 - £55,000 depending on experience and an industry leading benefits package.
There's other none tangible benefits such as commitment to your development.
To apply for the position of Operations Manager, please send your CV to Gabrielle Beaver via the ‘apply now' button.
*PLEASE NOTE: interviews will be taking place over the next 4 weeks
View our latest jobs today on our website and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn
More Jobs from JAM Recruitment Ltd
- Technical Product Support Adviser
- Technical Manager
- Multi Skilled Engineer
- Maintenance Technician
- Operations Manager
- Service Manager
- Maintenance Manager
- Technical Support Specialist
- HSE Manager
- Transport Planner
- CAE Analyst (LS-DYNA) - 6 Month Contract - West Mids
- Technical Manager
- Production Manager
- Senior Commerical Officer - Defence
- Quality Engineer - Software QMS
- Bid Manager - Aerospace
- Software Engineer - Safety Critical Embedded "C"
- Software Engineer - Safety Critical Automotive
- Software Quality Assurance Engineer
- Quality Assurance Engineer – Electro-Mechanical Devices