Insider Threat Specialist
General Dynamics Information Technology (GDIT) has an opportunity for an Insider Threat Specialist to join the security team of a major nationwide organization, with thousands of sites, to continually improve its complex multi-protocol nationwide network.
The ideal candidate for this job will be an experienced information security practitioner who is goal-oriented and strives to exceed expectations.
The Insider Threat Specialist will lead and collaborate on design and development of the CISO Insider Threat Program from conception through implementation.
The successful candidate will be a program management expert (not an intel analyst) within the Cyber Insider Threat arena with understanding of how to plan, identify stakeholders, and develop a program and a team.
The Insider Threat Specialist will provide input to, facilitate and coordinate the roadmap and stand-up of the Insider Threat Program via the following, but not limited to, responsibilities:
- Developer and Submit Insider Threat DAR: sections include Business Case, Justification, ROI, etc.
- Develop Program; identify and engage stakeholders and identify RACI (board members, legal, CIO, HR, Audit teams, Unions/Labor, communications, etc.), plan and document, assemble the team, training, develop and incorporate Governance and Oversight; develop Communications plan, launch program, audit program
- Confirm/Develop Policies; review policies for Insider Threat including internal and external requirements, accountability and enforcement guidelines, BYOD rules, social medial, web surfing, transfer of work materials, remote access, passwords, and privileged access, termination policies, etc.; develop policies for Insider Threat Team/Analysts
- Develop process; Training and Awareness; Developer process for Insider Threat team including which types of alerts to evaluate, reporting, response and remediation steps
- Assess/Implement Technology; review existing technology capabilities and limitations; develop baseline of normal network device behaviors; implement user behavior analytics tool
- Assess/Integrate Risk Management; conduct a risk assessment including trade secrets, salary data, proposal data, proprietary data, sponsor or Government National Security data, strategic plans, Personally Identifiable Information (PII), and your IT systems and servers, etc.; Identify critical Assets and ensure plan is in place for each; Integrate Insider Threat into Enterprise Risk Assessments
- Perform Audit and Monitoring; ensure access and logging to all identified Critical Assets; monitor and respond to suspicious or disruptive behavior; proactively identify and support management of negative environmental issues; monitor user activity and implement user behavior analytics activities
We can only accept US citizens and or Green Card Holders.
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related technical discipline is required
- 3+ years of related experience with security operations and incident response
- program management expert (not an intel analyst) within the Cyber Insider Threat arena with understanding of how to plan, identify stakeholders, and develop a program and a team
- must have developed incident threat plan for large cyber program/enterprise
CERTIFICATIONS: (One or more desired) One or more of the following Certification(s): CISSP, CISA, CISM, GIAC, RHCE
For more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology has served as a trusted provider of information technology, systems engineering, training and professional services to customers across federal, state, and local governments, and in the commercial sector.
Over 40,000 GDIT professionals deliver enterprise solutions, manage mission-critical IT programs and provide mission support services worldwide.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.
Apply for this ad Online!
More Jobs from General Dynamics
- Sr Systems Engineer
- CND Network Analyst
- Senior Supply Technician - TS/SCI with Polygraph
- Logistics Analyst - TS/SCI with Polygraph
- Systems Administrator TS/SCI w/Poly
- Senior Telecom Analyst - TS/SCI with Polygraph
- Sr Network Engineer - TS/SCI required
- Tier III VTC Network Administrator - TS/SCI
- Sr Telecom Analyst - TS/SCI required
- Sr Software Engineer
- Sr Information Security Analyst
- Mid-Shift Tier III NW Administrator - TS/SCI
- Unified Comms Lead - TS/SCI required
- Lead Network Technician - TS/SCI required
- Information System Security Analyst
- Sr Software Engineer
- Software Engineer TS/SCI Required
- Help Desk Technician TS.SCI Required
- Network Engineer
- NOC Shift Work TS.SCI Required