Sr. Systems Engineer
- Performs the administrative operation and maintenance of server hardware and software.
- Maintains system security and executes practices and procedures; monitors usage statistics and logs; monitors and remedies attempts to penetrate or corrupt server files.
- Provide technical support for multiple systems; from planning & design through deployment.
These efforts include the full range of systems infrastructure engineering design; enterprise architecture standards; prototyping; integration; including; but not limited to; concept development; planning; requirements definition and analysis; systems design; integration; and deployment.
Apply for this ad Online!
More Jobs from General Dynamics
- Sr Systems Engineer - TS/SCI required
- Principal Systems Administrator - TS/SCI with Polygraph
- Senior Systems Administrator - TS/SCI with Polygraph
- Senior Systems Technician - TS/SCI w/Poly Required
- Telecommunications Technician - TS/SCI w/Poly
- Supply Technician - TS/SCI with Polygraph
- Associate Supply Technician - TS/SCI with Polygraph
- Principal Program Analyst - TS/SCI with Polygraph
- Information Security Analyst
- Sr Systems Engineer
- CND Network Analyst
- Senior Supply Technician - TS/SCI with Polygraph
- Logistics Analyst - TS/SCI with Polygraph
- Systems Administrator TS/SCI w/Poly
- Senior Telecom Analyst - TS/SCI with Polygraph
- Sr Network Engineer - TS/SCI required
- Tier III VTC Network Administrator - TS/SCI
- Sr Telecom Analyst - TS/SCI required
- Sr Software Engineer
- Sr Information Security Analyst