Are you an experienced electrochemist looking for a new challenging opportunity?
We are currently looking for an Electrochemist to join an exciting diagnostic start-up company based in the Glasgow area.
As the Electrochemist you will be working as part of the research and development team and help drive the development of the electrochemistry detection for the company's assay platform.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Electrochemist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
You will be required to be involved in the development of the electrochemistry detection for the assay platform in order to deliver suitable feasibility performance in line with the company's overall goals.
You will also be required to further establish the laboratory and ensure basic GLP compliance is maintained.
As the electrochemist, you will be an integral part of the laboratory team and be able to think for yourself and draw valid conclusions.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Electrochemist we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
Relevant degree in an appropriate scientific discipline (Masters or PhD).
Proven industry experience working in a development electrochemist capacity as well as experience with assay development.
Practical experience with impedance spectroscopy would be very beneficial.
Key Words: Electrochemist | Science | GLP | Assay | Biology | Biological | Conjugation Chemistry | Drug Conjugation | Electro Impedance Spectroscopy | Assay Development | Research and Development
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development.
We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position.
HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists.
We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
- Start: 23/05/2018
- Rate: Dependent on experience
- Location: Glasgow,Scotland
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Science
- Recruiter: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Contact: Debra Fong
- Tel: 0203 910 2980
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: J5668
- Posted: 2018-05-23 13:42:12 -
- View all Jobs from Hyper Recruitment Solutions
More Jobs from Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Junior Data Analyst
- Fermentation Group Leader
- Field Sales Specialist - Cambridgeshire
- Bioanalysis Scientist
- Field Service Manager
- Regulatory Submissions/Documentation Consultant
- Graduate Management Trainee
- Graduate Recruitment Consultant
- Quality Assurance Documentation Officer
- Graduate Recruitment Consultant (Trainee Program)
- QA Test Analyst
- Data Analyst
- Sales Representative - Liquid Handling
- Gene Therapy Scientist
- QA Specialist (Supplier Operations)
- Principal Scientist - Method Development
- Clinical Trial Support Specialist
- Scientific Programme Manager - Scotland and North of England
- Project Management Officer
- Scientific Project Manager - Manchester