Web Technology Specialist
General Dynamics Information Technology (GDIT) has an opportunity for a Web Technology Specialist to assist the US Senate office staff with implementation and development of web applications leveraging Drupal, Smart-Source Data Collector (SDC), Akamai Caching, FTP & other internet technologies.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Troubleshoot internet access issues experienced by U.S.
- Occasional documentation development and writing (i.e.
- web development guides)
- Resetting application passwords
- Processing account request forms
- Provide technical guidance to leadership & less-experienced staff
- Participate in special projects as needed
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or a related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, professional training or work experience
- 3+ years of related experience in web/software development
- Excellent troubleshooting and customer service skills
- Excellent technical support for customer web sites
- Excellent follow up and issue resolution skills
- Excellent documentation skills
- Strong experience working with Adobe Photoshop
- Strong experience with networking
- Strong Drupal skills
- Strong FTP skills
- Familiarity with the agile method of software development project management
- Familiarity with Quality Assurance functions
- Familiarity with UX/UA
- Familiarity with application development
- Familiarity in Database skills i.e.
Oracle, MS SQL Server & MySQL
- Familiarity with Linux & PHP, Apache
- Familiarity with Content Management Systems (CMS)
- Familiarity with Video Conferencing systems
For more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology has served as a trusted provider of information technology, systems engineering, training and professional services to customers across federal, state, and local governments, and in the commercial sector.
Over 40,000 GDIT professionals deliver enterprise solutions, manage mission-critical IT programs and provide mission support services worldwide.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.
Apply for this ad Online!
More Jobs from General Dynamics
- Sr Systems Engineer
- CND Network Analyst
- Senior Supply Technician - TS/SCI with Polygraph
- Logistics Analyst - TS/SCI with Polygraph
- Systems Administrator TS/SCI w/Poly
- Senior Telecom Analyst - TS/SCI with Polygraph
- Sr Network Engineer - TS/SCI required
- Tier III VTC Network Administrator - TS/SCI
- Sr Telecom Analyst - TS/SCI required
- Sr Software Engineer
- Sr Information Security Analyst
- Mid-Shift Tier III NW Administrator - TS/SCI
- Unified Comms Lead - TS/SCI required
- Lead Network Technician - TS/SCI required
- Information System Security Analyst
- Sr Software Engineer
- Software Engineer TS/SCI Required
- Help Desk Technician TS.SCI Required
- Network Engineer
- NOC Shift Work TS.SCI Required