Quality Specialist - Work with biologics!
Quality Specialist - Work with Biologics!
This is a great role for a professional to be involved in a QA position for a global leading organisation.
Working closely with your line manager, your role will be focused on developing and maintaining the GMP compliance and continuous improvement of their QMS.
My client, one of the faster growing biopharma companies globally, is now looking for a few quality professionals to help with the fast developing of the company.
If you have a minimum 2 years of experience in Quality Assurance within the Pharma Industry working in a manufacturing site with biologics, then this is the right opportunity for you.
You will be part of the largest biotech manufacturing site in Europe and you will have the chance of developing and growing at the same fast pace as the company putting you on a fast track professionally.
In addition, you will be able to expand your skill set due to the unique and innovative products that you will have the opportunity to work it.
My client is designing and developing their own drugs which will give you an insigth on the full cycle of a drug's development, making your job more interesting and expanding your knowledge in the process.
Main duties include:
, Prepare and review investigation reports
, Ensure compliance to GMP
, Lead initiatives to improve the standards of investigations and incident prevention (CAPA)
, Providing QA support for the manufacture of international products
, Performs activities in support of dispositioning product and/or raw materials while ensuring compliance with Quality Assurance (QA) policies and procedures
, Responsibility for one or more of the Quality System(s)
This is an English speaking environment and experience in UK or the EU is needed.
For a confidential discussion about quality assurance, then send your CV in Word format (I am unable to accept PDF's) to E.Cazacu@nonstop-recruitment.com or call me, Elena Cazacu, Quality Assurance Consultant for UK and Ireland on +44 207 940 2105.
NonStop Pharma is Nonstop Recruitment's longest running division with an ever growing number of consultants covering a wide range of niche specialisms across Europe.
Owing to our breadth and depth of coverage we are well equipped to provide specialist support to a full range of services from large scale recruitment campaigns to executive searches and permanent to interim positions.
For more information, see our website, http://www.nonstop-recruitment.com/ .
Also if you believe that these might not be the right opportunities for you but you know someone else who is looking for this kind of positions please feel free to refer them to us and you could gain £200 in high street vouchers if we successfully manage to place them.
Please note we can only accept applications from candidates who hold valid European Union passport and are able to work in Europe without visa sponsorship.
SEO: quality, QA, GMP, CH, 0044, 44, UK, United Kingdom, Ireland, Scotland pharmaceutical, pharma, manufacturing, ISO9001, quality assurance, QMS, Quality system, Manager, senior, associate, project, Specialist, GMP, GDP, Distribution, manager, project manager, associate, specialist
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- Retail Category & Key Account Manager– Switzerland
- Progress Your ITSM Career With An International Consultancy
- ISF - BARI/SALERNO/COSENZA - FATTURATO ESISTENTE
- Head of Blockchain Product Management and BD
- Quality Engineer / Prodotti ad alto contenuto tecnologico
- Head of Data Science – Crowd Intelligence!
- Work In The Heart Of Crypto-Valley As A Software Engineer
- Clinical Trials Patient Recruiter – Great Work Environment
- Blockchain Head of Business Development (Switzerland)
- Regulatory Manager – BfArM/MRP/DCP – Kleine Firma
- Regulatory Affairs – Wide OTC Product Range – Prague
- Full Stack Developer - High Tech Med Dev products - Austria
- Qualified Person (QP) - Family owned company
- Qualified Person (QP) - Diverse Product Range
- Beverage Application Technologist: Flavours & Compounds
- Admin Specialist-Contract-£10 per hour
- Management & Coaching - Automotive Belgium
- Locum QSW > R&A > Telephone Interviews Now
- QSW - CWD - Excellent Support
- QA Validation Specialist– New State of the Art Facility