Luxury Travel Consultant
Our client is an award-winning leading luxury travel specialist who are very well-established and extremely successful within their sector.
We are looking for self-motivated, customer service focused individuals who are passionate about selling luxury travel and providing the perfect travel experience for the client every time.
You will be able to build significant repeat and referral custom through outstanding customer service, sales ability and excellent product knowledge.
If you have a proven luxury travel sales background, with an excellent knowledge of the products and destinations associated with high end travel, have outstanding sales and customer service skills and are enthusiastic and self-motivated to further your career with the best in luxury travel we want to hear from you!
Are you working in Travel but interested in selling luxury travel to agents and discerning clientele? This is an excellent role and Company to work for, using you Travel experience you would be able to sell luxury worldwide holidays.
- Selling luxury long haul travel, listening to the customers exact requirements and providing a suitable, complete tailored solution
- Use your comprehensive knowledge and skills to deliver best value every time
- You will be attentive and confident with clients over the telephone, and be able to build rapport whilst using your knowledge & experience of long-haul luxury travel
- Maximise new business opportunities through relationship building.
- Deliver exceptional client service through genuine relationship management and your desire to exceed clients' needs
- Consistently deliver against individual and team revenue& profit targets
- Maximise new business opportunities through relationship building
If you have worked in Retail Travel, Tour Operations or Luxury Travel apply today, This could be an excellent career progression and an opportunity to work for a growing award winning company.
A generous Salary will reflect experience Plus company benefits and bonus.
If you believe you have what it takes to work for this company and can demonstrate that you can, apply to day on email to Lisah@traveltraderecruitment.co.uk or call Lisa 0161 923 6120
More Jobs from Travel Trade Recruitment
- Luxury Reservations Manager
- Retail Travel Consultant (Part Time)
- Retail Travel Consultant
- Travel Consultant
- Senior Business Travel Consultant
- Long Haul Travel Consultant, Glasgow
- Business Travel Consultant, Aberdeen
- Reservations Clerk, Newcastle
- Long Haul Travel Advisor, Edinburgh
- Part Or Part Time Travel Sales Consultant
- Experienced Business Travel Consultant
- Specialist Travel Reservations Consultant
- Group Operations Coordinator - UK
- Reservations Consultant Part Time
- Group Sales Manager
- After Sales & Ticketing Consultant
- Travel Agent
- Travel Consultant
- Homeworking Business Travel Consultant
- Business Travel Consultant