Senior Business Travel Consultant
Calling all experienced business travel consultants! Are you looking for a new challenge in business travel?! Do you want to work for a reputable independent business travel company with a passion for excellent customer service? This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Business Travel Consultant to join this upmarket reputable Business Travel company in their busy office based in Staffordshire.
- Taking Calls and e-mails from corporate clients
- Working on a mix of accounts according to their individual service level agreements
- Booking a wide range of travel requirements according to the client's needs including flights, hotels, car hire, visas, passports and more
- Utilising CRS Sabre and in house systems
- Dealing with all aspects of business travel on behalf of blue chip corporate clients
- Working as part of a friendly team and be dealing with travellers at all levels including VIP/Executive.
The suitable candidate will ideally have extensive business travel reservations experience having worked within a similar role.
Knowledge of Sabre CRS would be advantageous although cross training will be made available.
You should have excellent inter-personal skills and be able to think outside the box.
This is a varied and busy role with no two days the same! You must ideally come from a travel background and be motivated and challenged by a fresh and exciting role.
In return you will get an extremely competitive salary in the range of £23-25K depending on experience and excellent benefits package combined with a great working environment.
If you are interested in this fantastic Business Travel Consultant role in Staffordshire please contact Marie Heaven at Travel Trade Recruitment on 0121 450 9776 or by email email@example.com or alternatively you can click 'Apply Now'
More Jobs from Travel Trade Recruitment
- Luxury Reservations Manager
- Retail Travel Consultant (Part Time)
- Retail Travel Consultant
- Travel Consultant
- Senior Business Travel Consultant
- Long Haul Travel Consultant, Glasgow
- Business Travel Consultant, Aberdeen
- Reservations Clerk, Newcastle
- Long Haul Travel Advisor, Edinburgh
- Part Or Part Time Travel Sales Consultant
- Experienced Business Travel Consultant
- Specialist Travel Reservations Consultant
- Group Operations Coordinator - UK
- Reservations Consultant Part Time
- Group Sales Manager
- After Sales & Ticketing Consultant
- Travel Agent
- Travel Consultant
- Homeworking Business Travel Consultant
- Business Travel Consultant