I am delighted to be supporting a Head of Product and Design from a leading technology company, based in London, with his search for a UX Designer.
Founded only a few years ago, this company have already proven to be ridiculously successful, and have received a phenomenal amount of Series B funding just 6 months ago.
This is a Software/Hardware technology company, and anyone who has experience with both would be desirable, however, software experience alone would suffice.
You must have a strong portfolio of design projects including designs for mobile, and responsive UI's.
You will need to have familiarity with interaction design and information architecture.
You will need to be proficient in Adobe suite, Sketch and one or more prototyping tools (e.g.
You will have an analytical mind with a business acumen.
If successful, you will receive a very competitive salary, as well as:
, Work in a team that are building the next generation creative IoT products
, Play with new tech and gadgets to explore new avenues of innovation
, We give an annual benefits package which can be used as reimbursement for any form of personal and professional development
, Flexible working
, You will be part of the company's Stock Option plan
, Work with exceptional and diverse group of multinational people
, Informal, friendly and collaborative office environment
, Free lunches on Fridays
Your main responsibilities would include:
● Act as champion of the end user throughout the design and build process
● Develop knowledge of user needs and expectations, and share insights with the team
● Collaborating with Designers and Developers to create intuitive, user-friendly software
● Analytical and creative thinking around user needs and problems solving
● Make products more user-friendly and intuitive to attract and retain customers
● Collaborate with Product Managers for HW and SW products, developing UX methodologies for the product suite
● Develop wireframes, task flows and prototypes around customer needs
● Create UX briefs from product specifications addressing user needs at every point along the user's journey
● Conduct concept and usability testing by a variety of methods, and share insights
● Define the right interaction model and evaluate its success
● Work with UI designers and Creative Team to implement design intent
● Communicate design intent and prototypes to developers
● Collaborate with Research Manager to determine user-focused product requirements
● Find creative ways to solve UX problems (e.g.
● Keep abreast of competitor products and industry trends
● Develop a UX vision for the product going forward
The team already represents two dozen nationalities and every discipline, and they work to demystify technology, end to end.
They build not only just out of London, but also globally.
They share a belief in DIY, learning by doing, storytelling, and realism.
If this is something you are interested to hear about, I need to hear from you asap! Send your CV to email@example.com or call 01174280600.
ISL (Incite Solutions Ltd) is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
More Jobs from ISL
- Sitecore Developer – Agile – Contract!
- Full stack Java Developer -Move into Lead position!
- Fertility Coach / Coordinator
- Trainee Recruitment Consultant
- Automation Test Engineer
- Java Developer
- Electrical Design Engineer- £45,000
- Commissioning Engineer- £35,000
- Lead Reliability/System Engineer- £60,000 plus Benefits
- Principal Module Reliability engineer- £50,000 plus
- Principal Hardware Engineer- Functional Safety- Automotive
- Lead Embedded Engineer - AUTOSAR- £55,000
- Principal Power Electronics Engineer - IGBT - Automotiive
- Principal Control Systems Engineer- £65,000
- Professional Services Business Analyst - York FinTech
- Stress Engineer (Contract)
- Software Developer - Learn EmberJS and Elixir - Up to £45,000
- Junior to Mid Level Developers - Java, AWS - £55k
- Farringdon – x6 Developers – Java 8, Spring, Microservices
- Contract .NET Developer - C#, MVC, Web API, Azure