Are you an experienced Management professional, looking to further your career in retail?
Do you possess the drive and tenacity to achieve results that we are looking for?
If so, we are now recruiting for a talented Store Manager and are looking for individuals just like you!
Due to continuing business success and growth we now have a fantastic opportunity available for a Store Manager to join our retail store in Aberdeen.
What can we do for you?
* A competitive salary of up to £24,000 per annum (negotiable)
* Generous bonus scheme.
* A generous discount on their products.
* Full time, permanent position.
* Central location
* Pension scheme after 6 months
Store Manager responsibilities:
As a Store Manager, you will be responsible for the day to day running of the Store, managing and coaching staff to ensure that the customers are provided with an excellent standard of service.
We are looking for someone who has worked for a fast- paced retailer and can hit the ground running.
Responsibilities will include:
* Delivery of stretching targets
* Stock ordering and control to deliver sales results
* Ensuring all best sellers are in stock and highly visible
* Creation of high impact displays to generate continuous consumer interest
* Develop a team through recruiting, training and coaching that are capable of meeting our customers' expectations.
* Responsible for delivery of profit target through effective management of the store P&L
* Maintain your store to the highest standard in line with a model store guide
* Build confidence and engagement in your team through collaboration and team-work
* Lead a team and motivation to deliver the results in a friendly manner which helps them be effective as well as a highly personable approach to customer service
The ideal Store Manager:
We are looking for someone who has worked for a fast- paced retailer and can hit the ground running while demonstrating the following skills:
* Experience at Store Manager level is essential
* Sound practical knowledge of all retail operational activities
* Strong logistic and warehouse management skills
* Customer focused approach
* The ability to motivate a team and build good relationships within the team
* Strong man management skills
* Excellent communication skills at all levels
* Competent IT (especially word & excel) and administration skills
* Practical Health and Safety knowledge and an understanding of relevant legislation
* A flexible open-minded approach with a proven ability to prioritise effectively
* Passionate about retail and have a real desire to build a career within Tiger
Who are we?
Tiger started in 1995 in stylish Copenhagen.
We have developed from a modest outlet to a
recognised chain with 800+ stores across 35 European countries.
In June 2005, we opened our first UK store in Basingstoke.
TIGER has been enjoying a record year in terms of both turnover and profitability each year since it opened in Scotland in 2012.
The brand has successfully grown in a challenging retail environment and we plan to continue expanding!
If this sounds like the ideal role for you and you are looking to join a company who values both their customers and employees, then click apply!
The vacancy you have applied for is being advertised by CVWOW Ltd, the UK's leading, award winning recruitment specialist.
No terminology in this advert is intended to be deemed discriminatory.
We are happy to accept applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation or marital status.
Full terms and conditions of the CVWOW business can be found on our website.
More Jobs from CV WOW
- Parts Delivery Driver
- Sales Executive - Automotive
- Fixed Assets Accountant
- Maintenance Technician - Textiles
- Admin Assistant / PA
- SMART Repair Technician
- Multi Skilled Electrician
- Car Sales Executive
- Quarry Manager
- Collections Apprentice
- Restaurant Manager
- Senior Marketing Executive : Part Time
- Graduate Project Engineer - RIA
- Optimisation Engineer - Landfill Gas
- Project Administrator
- Area Sales Manager
- Assistant Fleet Administrator
- Marketing Manager
- Area Fleet Sales Manager