RPS Risk is currently looking to recruit an Information Security Engineer based at our Warrington office with responsibility for our Risk offices in the UK.
This is a challenging and rewarding role, combining technical support in an Information security environment with administrative security activities including compliance and risk assessment.
Specialised IT support and security support for the RPS Risk offices
Information Security Compliance:
• Management of security compliance in accordance with the HMG Security Policy Framework and supporting NCSC IA standards
• Crypto Custodian: Management of all cryptographic items for all units under the control of the Risk Management offices
• Liaison with relevant accreditation authorities: Participate and advise on all Information Security matters including liaison with security advisors
• Policy creation and implementation across the group
The ideal candidate will have a technical IT background with experience in Information Security compliance.
Candidates will have:
• Good technical knowledge and experience of networking, routing and encryption technologies
• Experience in managing Active Directory, Group Policy and Windows server platforms
• Previous experience of working in an Information Security role with knowledge of HMG IA compliance standards
• Excellent reporting and communication skills needed for communicating with regulatory authorities and senior management
• Knowledge of Cisco and ISO27001 would be advantageous
Candidates should also be aware that some travel is required to other RPS offices to satisfy the role.
Because of the nature of the work we undertake, this post is required to meet special nationality rules and therefore is only open to British Citizens (as defined in the British Nationality Act 1981).
The candidate will also be required to undergo a national security clearance check