Business Development Executive
Our client is a Fintech startup and they are looking to recruit a Business Development Executive able to start immediately.
Founded in late 2013, owner managed FinTech startup and situated in Shoreditch, London.
Currently, they have 20 employees within the company and are viewed by The Times as one of the ‘Top 100 Tech Companies To Watch’, so now would be a fantastic time to enter this rapidly growing FinTech company.
Their aim is to help commuters get the best value on their trip to work by making season tickets easier to buy and more accessible.
They market both directly to consumers and they also work with leading UK companies to provide our service as a benefit to staff.
You will be the first person in their Inside Sales team.
You will be:
● Researching target companies and developing strategies to approach these companies from a sales perspective
● Identifying and cold calling the decision maker within the business to book meetings for B2B team
● Use LinkedIn Sales Navigator to source leads and send in emails & messages
● Hit weekly KPIs and sales targets
● Contribute to their sales growth
● The role comes with a £20 - 24K base and comes with a generous commission structure
They are looking for the self-starter who can thrive in an unstructured entrepreneurial environment.
They are a fast growing company in a fast-growing market, and they're hugely ambitious.
If you don’t like rapid change and lack of a highly-structured schedule, they might not be for you.
The product constantly adapts, so their employees need to as well.
You need to be comfortable working with change as they never stop evolving and improving their product.
This is what they want from you:
● Ability to work autonomously and hit targets without supervision
● Evidence of business development/sales success with a track record of delivering against sales targets - would be great but not necessary
● Ability to cultivate sales leads and book meetings with decision makers
● A consultative style and the ability to become a trusted advisor
● Ability to work in a dynamic and fast-paced environment in a fast-growing company
● Confident, proactive individual with great time management
● Strong work ethic, drive and persistence.
● Competitive base salary
● Large commission pool
● Further bonuses based on targets
● Team events and takeaway Fridays
● Amazing Shoreditch location
● They award-winning season ticket scheme
● Cycle to work tax-free scheme
● Corporate discount off gym membership
Salary: £20,000.00 - £24,000.00 per Annum.
If you are interested in applying for this role, please call Jason on +44 20 8123 9129
- Rate: £20,000.00 - £24,000.00 per Annum
- Location: London, England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Finance
- Recruiter: Recruitment Boutique Ltd
- Contact: Belinda Oktaviani
- Tel: 442081239129
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: OSU-010618
- Posted: 2018-06-25 11:06:42 -
- View all Jobs from Recruitment Boutique Ltd
More Jobs from Recruitment Boutique Ltd
- New Homes - Watford
- Lettings Agent
- Contracts Administrator
- Junior Office Administrator
- Field Sales Representative
- Business Development Executive
- Sales Development Executive
- Full Time Live Out Housekeeper/Cook (Option For Live In As Well)
- Administrative Assistant
- Assistant Retail Sales Manager
- MOT Tester/Technician
- 2nd Chef with Accomodation
- Part-time Finance Administrator
- Insolvency Administrator
- Deputy Education Center Manager
- Electrical Planning Engineer