Deputy Education Center Manager
We have a very exciting opportunity for a Deputy Education Centre Manager to support the running of our client’s new flagship centre in London.
The centre will open in August 2018 and is expected to quickly strengthen their brand throughout London and the UK.
This centre will also be the training centre for all new Associates and new Instructors throughout the UK and Ireland.
It will be the central hub of their instruction learning and development for their teams within the UK and Ireland.
Our client is Europe and Africa’s largest supplementary education provider, discovering children’s potential and maximising their abilities.
They offer maths and English study programmes for children of all ages and abilities.
Established over 50 years ago in Japan, their programmes have helped children across the globe to develop the ability to learn for themselves and excel academically.
There are currently over 125,000 students studying at more than 1,000 franchised study centres in twenty countries across Europe and Africa.
Working towards agreed targets, this exciting role involves taking on shared responsibility for the instruction and development of its students and the growth and development of the centre on a commercial scale.
Key responsibilities of this role will include:
● Working with the Education Centre Manager to deliver high-quality instruction at the centre (approximately 60% of your time will be instructing students in the centre.)
● Conducting parent information sessions.
● Supporting Voluntary Study Groups with Associates and Instructors.
● Maintaining and developing the centre’s reputation as a key education provider within the local community.
● Managing some employees.
● Supporting the recruitment and training of Associates and Instructors.
● Promoting, marketing and developing their brand within the area.
For this role, we are looking for someone who is passionate about education, with high academic ability in maths and English and an excellent communicator.
You must also have the drive, creativity, tenacity and the ambition to make a positive difference to their students and thereby making this centre a real success.
This role requires a well-organised person with the ability to work under pressure.
This is not a 9 am to 5 pm role and therefore flexibility to work outside of these hours and on weekends is essential.
You should be educated to degree level or equivalent and have a B or above in your maths and English GCSEs.
In return, they will offer you:
● 28 days holiday per year including Bank Holidays (increasing with service)
● Annual salary reviews
● Extensive training opportunities throughout your career
● Free tuition for your children
● Hundreds of retail discounts, a company pension, private medical and dental cover, life assurance and critical illness cover
The team share a passion for education and the desire to help children achieve their full potential.
The work you do, no matter what your role, will make a real difference to developing students' abilities and will help you to achieve your full potential too.
Salary: £24,000.00 - £28,000.00 Per Annum.
If you are interested in applying for this role, please call Jason on +44 20 8123 9129
- Rate: £24,000.00 - £28,000.00 Per Annum
- Location: London, England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Education
- Recruiter: Recruitment Boutique Ltd
- Contact: Belinda Oktaviani
- Tel: 442081239129
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: FUC-010618
- Posted: 2018-06-22 07:13:35 -
- View all Jobs from Recruitment Boutique Ltd
More Jobs from Recruitment Boutique Ltd
- Lettings Agent
- Contracts Administrator
- Junior Office Administrator
- Field Sales Representative
- Business Development Executive
- Sales Development Executive
- Full Time Live Out Housekeeper/Cook (Option For Live In As Well)
- Administrative Assistant
- Assistant Retail Sales Manager
- MOT Tester/Technician
- 2nd Chef with Accomodation
- Part-time Finance Administrator
- Insolvency Administrator
- Business Development Executive
- Electrical Planning Engineer