RPS Occupational Health is part of an International Consultancy that provides high quality Occupational Health services and risk management to organisations from all sectors of business and the private sector across the UK.
Working as part of the admin team: to undertake appropriate operational and administration tasks required to ensure the smooth day to day running of allocated client contracts, providing a high level of customer service, meeting agreed KPI’s and providing excellent support for the BDM’s, Admin Manager, Operational Manager and Board.
· Deal with, professionally and appropriately, all incoming communication including emails, mail and phone calls with internal, external clients, suppliers and team
· Answer telephone calls as directed by line manager and to script
· Book and confirm client appointments internally and externally and follow procedures set out in IMS within KPI
· Perform routine administrative tasks including dealing with incoming and outgoing post, operation of standard office equipment etc.
· Manage the diary of clinical teams through eOPAS and keep relevant parties informed of any changes or free slots
· Use eOPAS system to schedule all appointments, limit blockings and run a case tracker to manage the closure
· Monitor and produce a timely internal invoice to inform the accounts department which services require billing to the client
· Excellent IT skills including Microsoft Office, email and OH systems
· Previous experience in a similar role.