Senior Video Producer
Great opportunity for a video producer to join a busy moving image department as a senior video producer.
As part of a production team of 8 this role plays a crucial part in producing content strategy, brand films, animation, streaming and events for a creative production agency.
Clients come from digital, PR, Tv, Online, Automotive, Pharma and Technology.
The company has won 46 awards over the last 10 years.
Producer experience is essential as is the ability to craft engaging narratives whilst maintaining high production values.
You must be passionate about creating powerful brand experiences and impactful video content, events and digital experience.
Creative production work spans film style shoots for high end clients, to corporate comms, social media campaigns, animation and multicamera events and streaming.
The successful applicant will be responsible for their own projects including production of content, managing client relationships, seeking new business opportunities, developing and delivering creative responses to briefs in pitch / tender scenarios, managing all aspects of project delivery to cost, time and quality standards and supporting other members of the team.
- Previous Corporate, Event and/or TV experience at Producer level.
- Broad understanding of all aspects of video production with the ability to brief and manage others effectively in order to produce high quality results.
- Ability to build a narrative and creative solutions to meet the clients' needs and budget.
- A good technical knowledge of available industry equipment, its uses and limitations in order to ensure high quality and creative content is produced in response to each brief.
- Experience in managing smaller stand-alone animation and motion graphics projects is desirable
- Experience in working on location and giving on-set instruction and direction to cast and crew.
- Experience of account managing clients.
- Experience of creating and presenting pitch presentations.
- Positive leadership skills, with proven ability to successfully manage direct reports and third party suppliers.
- Excellent project management, prioritisation and organisational skills .
- Proven ability to manage budgets.
This is a permanent role with a basic Salary of 45k plus bonus! Please message me for more details.
Role: Senior Video Producer Location: London / Herts (occasionally) Salary: £45k base plus discretionary bonus Must have the right to live and work in the UK
For further information please contact:
Rosie Everett Specialist Recruitment Consultant - Blue Pelican Marketing 01892 507 113 email@example.com You can view all our vacancies on our web site www.bluepelican.com, or call 01892 507 100 and ask for the marketing division.
More Jobs from Blue Pelican
- Senior Data Planner - CONTRACT
- Market Research Manager /Customer Insight Manager – Travel
- CRM Insight Analyst / Campaign Analyst - SAS
- Insight Analyst - SQL
- CRM Marketing Automation Campaign Manager – Marketo & SQL
- Head of CRM Strategy
- Head of CRM Campaign Management – CRM & Loyalty
- Customer Analyst - Boutique Analytical Consultancy - CONTRACT
- Customer Analyst - Boutique Analytical Consultancy
- CUSTOMER MODELLING AND OPTIMISATION ANALYST
- Marketing Insight Analyst
- Marketing Analyst
- Senior Account Director – Analytics and Database Marketing
- Practice Lead - Data Science & Analytics
- Data Reporting Analyst
- Lead Data Scientist - top 10 companies in the UK to watch!
- Senior Data Scientist - top 10 companies in the UK to watch!
- Data Scientist
- SENIOR DATA SCIENTIST
- Lead Data Scientist