Trade Finance Graduate
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join an existing team in our clients Northwich office during an exciting period of growth.
Our client who operates within the Investment Banking sector is seeking a Trade Finance Graduate who will be responsible for the administration of all operational aspects of trade finance products.
Our client offers a fantastic working environment, 25 days holiday, pension, Life Assurance, learning and development opportunities.
This role is commutable from Crewe, Winsford, Middlewich, Rudheath, Moulton and Knutsford
- As the Trade Finance Graduate, you will be issuing, advising, documents checking, payments, amendments, Guarantees, Standby Letters of Credit etc.
in accordance with regulations and customer requirements whilst adhering to strict deadlines.
- Assist with foreign and sterling payments (CHAPS), account reconciliation and monitoring currency risk.
- As a Trade Finance Graduate, you will administration of all operational aspects of trade finance products.
- Assist with the resolution of corporate customer's queries and concerns, as well as liaising with and providing advice to internal Corporate Relationship Managers.
- Graduate with a Finance, Economics, Mathematics, Investment Banking, Trade Finance Banking or Business degree
- CDCS qualification (Preferably)
- A good attention to detail, adaptability, a keenness to learn and accurate keyboard skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Outlook and Word
- A good team player, capable of working in a fast-paced pressured environment.
- Ability to build relationships effectively, both in the immediate team and wider business.
- Excellent communication skills, with ability to provide exceptional levels of customer service.
- Able to work in a fast-paced pressured environment, maintaining accuracy and quality.
More Jobs from Brampton Recruitment Ltd
- Customer Service Coordinator
- Claims Handler
- Invoice Administrator
- New Business Sales Executive
- Manufacturing Management Graduate
- Purchase Ledger Clerk
- Part time Accounts Administrator
- Product Developer
- Trade Marketing Coordinator
- German Export Customer Service Coordinator
- Packing Team Leader
- Part-Time Office Administrator
- HR Advisor
- Operations Supplies Attendant
- PA to MD (Part-Time, Homebased)
- Customer Care Officer
- Legal Secretary
- Graduate Graphic Designer
- Recruitment Administrator
- Recruitment Consultant