A creative production agency, passionate about fusing creativity with technology, needs an Account Director to deliver mind-blowing live events and unbeatable digital experiences to clients around the world.
This agencies innovative products include live music experiences, opening and closing ceremonies for sports events, corporate social innovation forums and TV sponsorship wrap parties as well as video for brand films and social media content.
The AD role is due to company expansion and requires delivering first class client services whilst growing accounts Plus leading and mentoring a fresh new team of 2 x Account Managers.
The role also involves converting new business opportunities (initiated by the new business team) and overseeing account wins from pitch to delivery.
The AD must have events experience but could come from an integrated communications agency rather than an exclusive events company.
- Leading and growing named accounts from sectors across digital, PR, TV, online, automotive pharma and tech.
- Line management including regular fortnightly reporting, resource planning, issue resolution, setting and reviewing targets.
- Leadership of pitches, in collaboration with key individuals and departments
- Attend the live events and projects within the named accounts.
- Development of account and sector insights to support relevant and strategic proposals and deliver solutions that fit the client need.
- Use of Salesforce CRM
This is a permanent role with a basic salary from 45-50k plus bonus.
Role: Account Director Location: London Salary: £45-50k base plus discretionary bonus Must have the right to live and work in the UK
For further information please contact:
Rosie Everett Specialist Recruitment Consultant - Blue Pelican Marketing 01892 507 113 firstname.lastname@example.org
You can view all our vacancies on our web site www.bluepelican.com or call 01892 507 100 and ask for the marketing division.
More Jobs from Blue Pelican
- Senior Data Planner - CONTRACT
- Market Research Manager /Customer Insight Manager – Travel
- CRM Insight Analyst / Campaign Analyst - SAS
- Insight Analyst - SQL
- CRM Marketing Automation Campaign Manager – Marketo & SQL
- Head of CRM Strategy
- Head of CRM Campaign Management – CRM & Loyalty
- Customer Analyst - Boutique Analytical Consultancy - CONTRACT
- Customer Analyst - Boutique Analytical Consultancy
- CUSTOMER MODELLING AND OPTIMISATION ANALYST
- Marketing Insight Analyst
- Marketing Analyst
- Senior Account Director – Analytics and Database Marketing
- Practice Lead - Data Science & Analytics
- Data Reporting Analyst
- Lead Data Scientist - top 10 companies in the UK to watch!
- Senior Data Scientist - top 10 companies in the UK to watch!
- Data Scientist
- SENIOR DATA SCIENTIST
- Lead Data Scientist