Senior Practitioner - Community Mental Health Team - Newham
Senior Practitioner - Community Mental Health Team - Newham - £32 per hour
We are looking for a dynamic and skilled Senior Practitioner to manage a small team of Social Workers and carry a limited caseload within the Older Peoples Community Mental Health Team in Newham.
The ideal candidate must be HCPC registered and have significant post-qualified experience.
The candidate must have experience in Mental Health, supervision of Social Work staff and preferably be a qualified AMHP.
The team deal specifically with people who have a functional illness.
Benefits of the role as a Senior Practitioner:
- Supportive team and management
- Hugely rewarding as you help some of the most vulnerable people in society.
- High earning potential.
- Opportunities for long-term advancement and strong growth potential.
Responsibilities of the role of Senior Practitioner:
- Representing the department at hearings, tribunals and conferences
- Managing resources effectively
- Management of Social Work staff
- Performance management
- Absence management
- Induction of staff
- Manage purchasing budget
- Accountable to a Manager within the London Borough of Newham but work closely with health colleagues
- Responsible for screening, allocation and management of Care Act appropriate cases for Older Peoples Social Workers
- Responsible for DTOC process in Older Peoples Mental Health
As a Senior Practitioner you MUST be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Experienced in a similar role
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
- “Find your own job” bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer.
Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
* Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.
More Jobs from Liquid Personnel
- Internal Recruitment Consultant
- Business Development Consultant
- Project Administrator
- Team Manager - Permanence Team - Lambeth - £40 to £42 per hour
- Trainee Recruitment Consultant
- Social Worker - Children With Disabilities Team - Islington
- Charge Nurse - RNLD or RMN - Medium Secure
- Advanced Social Worker - Adoption Team - Croydon - £32 to £35ph
- Registered Nurse – RNLD - Female PICU
- Graduate Recruitment Consultant
- Registered Nurse – RMN - Female PICU
- Social Worker/Senior Social Worker - Looked After Children Team
- Registered Nurse – RGN – CAMHS Unit
- Senior Social Worker - MASH Team - Havering - £35 per hour
- Occupational Therapist - Community Neuro - Surrey - Band 6
- Registered Nurse – RMN – CAMHS Unit
- Team Manager - MASH Team - Havering - £42 per hour
- Registered Nurse – RNLD – CAMHS Unit
- Advanced Practitioner - Corporate Parenting - Waltham Forest
- RGN or RMN - Substance Misuse Nurse