Rental Income Team Manager
Rental Income Team Manager, London (W6)
A local authority based in West London are recruiting for a Rental Income team Manager to provide operational leadership of the Rental Income Team including maximising income from current tenant arrears and maximising the sustainment of tenancies.
Key responsibilities within this role will include:
- Contributing to and implementing the Rental Income strategies, policies and procedures that aim to maximise income by improving rent collection, reducing rent arrears and promoting tenancy
- Maximising rental income through demonstrating commercial awareness that will maximise collection of the yearly annual debit
- Managing the recruitment, performance and development of a team of staff.
- Ensure that all team members receive clear objectives and targets, regular reviews and personal development plans, along with feedback on their performance.
- Set and deliver challenging income collection targets and monitor performance of team members against their targets to ensure they are met.
- Ensure that all Council policies, procedures and processes in relation to current arrears, former tenant arrears and the court pre-action protocol are followed.
- Carry out monthly quality and compliance audits of individual rent accounts to ensure Officers are applying correct policy and procedure decisions, and to monitor that intervention is being taken at the earliest possible opportunity to prevent rent accounts accruing debit and maximising the sustainment of tenancies.
- Advise, prepare reports and make recommendations to the Head of Rental Income on rent arrears, enforcement matters and tenancy sustainment.
- Work in partnership with Tenancy and Anti-Social Behaviour Team to ensure effective cross team working.
To be successful within this role, you will be required to have a comprehensive understanding and knowledge of housing and other relevant legislation, the regulatory framework, court pre-action protocol which governs housing and associated case law.
A track record of achievement within rental income management in a social housing environment including evidence of an understanding of the statutory and regulatory functions.
This is initially a 3 month contract, working full time.
Why work with Service Care Solutions?
- A specialist, dedicated Social Housing consultant offering single point of contact
- An exclusive range of Social Housing vacancies across the UK
- Provider of Housing staff to over 200 local authorities and 100 Housing Associations.
- DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge.
- £250 referral bonus if you refer a successful candidate and they complete a probationary period
How to Apply
To apply for this position, please send your CV directly to email@example.com.
You can also chat to Lee about the role on 01772 208 966 or via LinkedIn… https://www.linkedin.com/in/lee-mcmillan-b3a735b0/
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Mental Healthcare Assistant
- Care Assistant
- Care Coordinator
- Gas Fitter
- Scaffold Trainer
- Finance Director
- Theatre Practitioner (Scrubs/ ODPs)
- Forensic Healthcare Assistant
- Childrens Social Worker
- Commercial Property Solicitor
- Registered General Nurse (Band 5)
- Community Nurse
- Repairs Planner
- Recovery Worker