Temporary Accommadation Officer - Medway
Temporary Accomodation Officer , Medway.
* Experience within Housing Management
* Experience within Temporary Accommodation
* Experience with the Academy System
MAIN PURPOSE OF JOB
To provide a comprehensive housing advisory service to the public on housing needs to ensure service users, including the homeless are given the support they need and can make informed decisions.
Undertaking assessments and investigation as appropriate to ensure that the right support is provided to service users and where appropriate identify suitable temporary accommodation for homeless people.
To undertake viewing of properties by prospective tenants, sign up of tenancy, completion of Housing Benefit claim and offer welfare advice as appropriate.
To provide effective management of rent accounts and to maximise income, thereby reducing the cost of providing temporary accommodation to a minimum and within budget restraints.
Ensuring that households in temporary accommodation have received details of their rent and methods of payment, and where appropriate maximisation for Housing Benefit.
Where households indicate that they are in need of assistance or where problems have been identified with rent arrears or breach of tenancy conditions, to ensure that the client has received a needs assessment and been referred to appropriate support services.
If you are interested in this post then please forward your CV to me asap or call Adam on 01772 208966.
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Business Support Manager
- Registered Mental Health Nurse - East Sussex
- Mental Healthcare Assistant - Norfolk
- Mental Healthcare Assistant - West Midlands
- Mental Healthcare Assistant - Staffordshire
- Dual Diagnosis Community Psychiatric Nurse
- HHSRS Enforcement Officer
- Building Control Manager
- Income Assistant - Lambeth
- Site Manager
- Social Worker Medway
- Children Social Worker
- SOCIAL WORKER
- Gas Fitter
- Mental Health Social Worker
- Intake and Assessment Social Worker
- Social Worker - Learning Disability Team
- Senior practitioner 0-25 Hemel
- Social Worker