Rough Sleeper Coordinator - Medway
Rough Sleeper Coordinator , based in Medway.
*Knowledge of rough sleeping
*Experience of delivering successful homelessness interventions
*All relevant homelessness legislation up to date
, Initiating and developing a single service plan for each rough sleeper identified in the Medway area.
, Working with the Blue Light Project to ensure updates are provided on a monthly basis on the cohort of Medway rough sleepers with complex needs.
, Updating the Inform data management system with data on rough sleepers and those who are known to be at risk of rough sleeping.
, Working with partners across Medway
* Homelessness Forum to ensure updates on progress are shared appropriately, and providing ad hoc updates to the requirements of the Housing Strategy and Partnerships Team.
, To work as part of Medway
* Housing Strategy and Partnerships Team in conjunction with partner and stakeholders and to interpret, summarise and disseminate new legislation, regulations or guidance that affects the council's strategic response on rough sleeping.
, To work in conjunction with the Housing Strategy and Partnerships Manager to ensure that progress against agreed milestones/performance levels is confirmed and identify how successful outcomes will be sustained at the end of the programme funding.
, To regularly report on the performance of the range of services which comprise the Medway
* Rough Sleeper Initiative Programme (RSIP), and to contribute to planning how to resolve any shortfall in delivery.
If you are interested in this post the please forward your CV to me asap or call me directly on 01772 208966.
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Mental Healthcare Assistant
- Care Assistant
- Care Coordinator
- Gas Fitter
- Scaffold Trainer
- Finance Director
- Theatre Practitioner (Scrubs/ ODPs)
- Forensic Healthcare Assistant
- Childrens Social Worker
- Commercial Property Solicitor
- Registered General Nurse (Band 5)
- Community Nurse
- Repairs Planner
- Recovery Worker