Independent Financial Advisor
My client is seeking to employ a Level 4 Diploma/Chartered qualified financial adviser to service clients based in the South East of England.
- This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced financial adviser to join an advice firm on an employed basis.
- Generally you will be expected to work from the office on most days, with the requirement from time to time to meet clients at their home / offices.
- You will be provided with clients to service and have the ability and desire to grow the client bank through networking and referrals.
- You will receive comprehensive compliance and administration support.
- You must be currently working as an IFA / Financial Adviser.
- This will also suit individuals currently employed as bank assurance advisers or adviser with limited access to client, but seeking higher rewards directly related to their hard work and success.
- You will be experienced in advising clients on all aspects of financial planning, including investments, pensions, mortgages and protection.
- You will already hold a full diploma qualification with at least 2 years relevant experience.
Key skill will include-
- Detailed technical knowledge with which to provide a high quality financial planning service.
- Excellent knowledge of products and prioritisation of needs and best advice.
- Ability to think through the consequences of actions taken both internally and operationally.
- Demonstrate the right attitude and culture, objectives and priorities.
- Ability to demonstrate positive attitude and behaviour and a flexibility to take on feedback to develop new skills and ways of working.
- Creative thinking ability.
- Thorough understanding of the Compliance, Legal, Statutory and Regulatory aspects impacting upon this area.
- Excellent communication skills and high standards of literacy essential.
If the above sounds like you, do not hesitate to apply now!
More Jobs from Fusion Appointments Ltd
- Urgently required - Temporary Legal PA - Property Dispute
- Morning DBS cleaner - Dorking
- Events Development Officer
- Events Development Officer – Leatherhead - £23,000- £26,000
- Special Relationships Manager
- Sales Office Assistant
- Urgent - Temporary Legal Secretary - Commercial Property
- Front Of House Supervisor - Reigate - £20,000
- Warehouse Supervisor
- Urgently required German Speaking Tele Research Executive
- Warehouse Operatives
- European Exhibition Sales Executive - Must have second language
- HGV class 2 drivers URGENTLY NEEDED- EALING
- Mortgage Advisor
- Mortgage Sales Consultants - Horsham - £25,000 - £35,000
- Senior Operations Co-Ordinator
- Trainee Development / Support Engineer
- Temp to Perm Customer Service Advisor
- EA/PA to CEO
- Temp to Perm Receptionist/Office Administrator/Secretary