We are currently looking for a Legal Administrator (2/3 months) to join a leading company based in the Oxfordshire area.
As the Legal Administrator you will be responsible for general administration support for the legal team, including the administration of contracts.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Legal Administrator will be varied, however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
As the Legal Administrator, you will be responsible for diary management and managing appointments, as well as providing executive assistance for members of the legal department.
You will be involved in the processing and execution of contracts, as well as ensuring that documentation and executed agreements are efficiently circulated and updated.
The Legal Administrator role will require you to provide support in proof reading, agreement compiling, schedule checking and database administration, as well as the prioritisation of task assignment.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Legal Administrator we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
Competence using programmes such as, but not limited to: Microsoft Office, Microsoft Excel, Outlook Mail, calendar features and Adobe Acrobat.
Proven experience working in an administrative role supporting management or executive teams, preferably within the legal industry.
Key Words: Administrator / Personal Assistant / Executive Assistant / Database / Admin / Contracts / Diary Management / Law / Administration
- Start: 11/06/2018
- Rate: Â£12 to Â£15 Per: hour
- Location: Oxfordshire,England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Legal
- Recruiter: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Contact: Haseena Mooncey
- Tel: 0203 910 2980
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: J56228
- Posted: 2018-06-11 11:03:17 -
- View all Jobs from Hyper Recruitment Solutions
More Jobs from Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Laboratory Technician - Genomics
- Automation Engineer
- Data Analyst Supervisor
- Senior QC Technical Specialist
- Assistant Scientist
- Laboratory Technician
- Clinical Regulatory Affairs Writer
- Quality Systems Specialist (Pharmaceutical)
- Quality Systems Manager
- Senior Research Associate
- Senior Scientist - Animal Sports Research
- EC&I Engineer
- Regional Account Manager - Molecular Pathology
- Downstream Processing Manager
- Web Administrator
- Junior Data Analyst
- Fermentation Group Leader
- Field Sales Specialist - Cambridgeshire
- Bioanalysis Scientist
- Field Service Manager