HR Business Partner
We are currently working with a FTSE listed client, who are seeking an experienced HR Business Partner to join one of their divisions.
Based in Central London, with a global remit, this person will play a key role in supporting and educating senior leaders on HR best practice.
You will be proactive and challenging with your support, providing guidance on broad HR issues.
This role would suit someone who enjoys working at all levels and is a problem solver.
Skills & Experience;
- 5+ years HR generalist experience in fast, complex organisations.
- Ability to coach/advise senior executives on ER issues.
- Taking pride in the level of service HR provides the business
- Experience of management development.
- Proactive, enthusiastic and people focused professional.
More Jobs from Practicus Ltd
- Data Project Manager (Capital Modelling)
- Head of Clinical Quality – NHS Clinical Commissioning Group
- Project Manager (Actuarial Datastore)
- IT Project Manager
- Interim Project Manager (Hotel Rebrand)
- Marketing Manager
- IT Systems Analyst
- Functional Consultant
- Interim Programme Manager (Hotel Refurbishment)
- Talent Acquisition Manager
- Solution Architect - Financial Services
- Project Manager -Rail
- Data Architect
- Interim Turnaround Director
- Interim Head of Corporate Affairs
- Credit Risk Analytics/Insight Lead
- Commercial Finance Controller
- Interim Global HR Process Lead
- Part-Time Contracts Administrator (Maternity Cover)
- Head of Banking Operations & Client Support