Production Engineer - Algeria, Algeria
My Client is an international service company who is currently searching a Production Engineer with Digital Oil Field experience for a 12 month renewable contract.
The Production Engineer will be required to have experience in :
Production System modelling and support the production optimisation team to build models
Integrated wells, Reservoir, Production Network, Process and digital oilfield for real time
Compare and predict performance using the models
Use models to support artificial lift
Prosper, MBAL, GAP, RESOLVE, DOF
If you feel you have the relevant experience, please feel free to apply
To help Leap29 find you that perfect job, we need to store and process your personal information.
That means that your details will be entered into Leap29's database and our consultants may contact you from time to time with relevant job opportunities.
By applying you're confirming you're happy for us to do that!
More Jobs from Leap29
- Senior Investment Manager - London, UK
- Process Engineer - Dordrecht, Netherlands
- Associate. Venture Capital
- Project Engineer for Process Plants - Latina, Italy
- Naval Architecture Engineer - Rotterdam, Netherlands
- HVAC Engineer- Frankfurt, Germany
- Structural Engineer - Amersfoort, Netherlands
- Structural Egineer - Amersfoort, Netherlands
- Project Manager-Magdeburg, Germany
- Validation Engineer - Johor Bahru, Malaysia
- System Architecture Engineer - Algeria, Algeria
- Installation Analysis Engineer - Stavanger, Norway
- Multiskilled Engineer - Norwich,UK
- Junior Design Engineer - Kent, UK
- Senior Project Manager - Karlsruhe, Germany
- Project/Proposal Design Engineer
- Project Engineer
- Automation Engineer - Manchester, UK
- Validation Engineer - Singapore
- PROJECT MANAGER - SINGAPORE