Support Desk Engineer
SUPPORT DESK ENGINEER
Location: Bournemouth, UK
Type: Full Time Permanent
We are looking for a Support Desk Engineer to deal with and handle client support queries and requests including site administration how-to's, new site features, training, bug fixes, security advancements and ongoing site performance.
Support requests are managed using our own custom built support ticketing system as well as via email and telephone.
The role will also include an element of internal testing and company support to assist with internal company tasks when required.
Working with the design, development, and project management team you will also work very closely and build relationships with clients.
- Handling client support requests.
- Communicating with clients and managing expectations.
- Work with design, development and marketing teams to ensure task delivery.
- Managing website/project testing and providing detailed feedback.
- Working with test plans and keeping them up to date.
- Improving the testing process.
- Managing tasks internally.
- Manage client budgets and timeframes.
- Work with third-party agencies and developers.
- Suggest improvements and advise clients on areas to focus on.
- Work within existing internal processes and develop new ones.
- Train clients on using Magento.
- Help clients with importing data and populating content.
- Managing Magento configuration and setup.
- Experience working on website projects, preferably within eCommerce.
- Technical experience.
- Excellent verbal communication skills for telephone technical support.
- Excellent people skills.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and tasks.
- Punctual and good time management.
- Understanding of project processes and timelines.
- Excellent organisation and planning skills.
- High attention to detail and thorough checking.
- Excellent communication skills to help explain complex and technical aspects simply.
- Ability to form good lasting relationships with clients.
- Experience with WordPress and servers an advantage.
- Magento Solution Specialist Certification an advantage.
The role will be based in our main office in Lansdowne, Bournemouth.
Travel may be required when visiting clients.
SALARY & BENEFITS
- Competitive salary.
- 20 days holiday + 1 bucket day.
- Private health care.
- Flexible start/finish times.
- Perkbox discounts.
- Learning/training tools and budget.
- Funky town centre office with pool table, table tennis.
- Kitchen & dining area with unlimited drinks.
- Monthly, quarterly and ad-hoc social events.
- Monthly work massage.
ABOUT MEDIA LOUNGE
Media Lounge are an award winning ecommerce specialist agency based in sunny Bournemouth on the south coast of the UK.
We've been here for nearly 10 years and have a team of around 25 awesome talented people, all focused and passionate about ecommerce.
Our team contains developers, project managers, support, designers, marketers, and sales.
We are an efficient agency whose core beliefs lay in maintaining a healthy work/life balance, therefore we place great emphasis on efficiency in work hours, freeing us up for social connection in the hours of what other agencies may call ‘overtime'.
More Jobs from Holt Recruitment
- Painter / Panel Beater
- HGV 1 Driver
- Rental Manager
- Service Team Manager
- HGV Technician
- Prestige Used Car Sales Manager
- Service Advisor
- Sales Administrator
- Centre Retail Advisor
- Prestige Service Advisor
- Master Technician
- Service Advisor
- Account Administration Manager