Business Assurance Specialist
Business Assurance Specialist (6 Months Fixed Term Contract)
Salary range: £33,525 to £37,738 + Excellent Benefits
Hours: 36.5 per week
Contract type: 6 month fixed term contract
We now have an exciting opportunity for a Business Assurance Specialist in our Corporate Services Directorate and are looking for a proactive and analytical individual.
The West Midlands Combined Authority (WMCA) is a strategic authority working with partners to deliver a stronger West Midlands, with a focus on skills, innovation, transport, economic development and regeneration.
Individual Councils and Local Enterprise Partnerships will still deliver services and retain their identity but on the big decisions we will have the resources to work together.
This is an exciting time for the West Midlands - the Commonwealth Games will be here in 2022, the arrival of HS2 will help make us a world class business location and a new £350m housing deal aims to deliver 215,000 new homes by 2031.
Against a backdrop of a uniquely challenging and evolving environment, we are looking for the right people to ensure we can meet the demands of delivering an ambitious agenda that aims to build a healthier, happier, better connected and more prosperous West Midlands.
About the role
Corporate Services supports all of the WMCA Operational Directorates.
A temporary resource is required for 6 months initially to support in the establishment and roll out of Corporate Risk Management Processes Business Continuity and Insurance arrangements.
This is an exciting opportunity to work across all the directorates and across a wide stakeholder group.
This role will require you to support the key business assurance arrangements as part of the wider Corporate Assurance Team.
Potential candidates would be able to demonstrate experience of working within a similar role and be familiar with risk management, business continuity or insurance.
, Support the Business Assurance Manager in the Corporate Assurance team to provide a professional service for corporate risk management, business continuity and insurance functions.
, Support in the development and maintenance all Business Assurance policies, including the Corporate Risk Management, Business Continuity and Insurance strategies.
In return for your hard work and commitment, we will reward you with a range of competitive and attractive benefits.
To apply for this role, please click below and we will email you a link to our online application form.
Closing Date: 21st June 2018
Interviews Date: 28th June 2018
We are committed to equality of opportunity in service provision and employment.
Our recruitment policies, procedures and practices enable all applicants to be considered on merit and ability to do the job.
We will make reasonable adjustments, in line with the Equality Act, for disabled applicants if these are needed.
- Rate: £33525.00 - £37738.00 per annum
- Location: Birmingham, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Management
- Recruiter: 2M Employment Solutions Limited
- Tel: 02392 387722
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2018-06-11 15:38:54 -
- View all Jobs from 2M Employment Solutions Limited
More Jobs from 2M Employment Solutions Limited
- Digital Skills - Project Manager
- Graduate Trainee Sales Executives
- IT Project and Program Manager
- Library Project Manager Service Development
- Gas Engineer
- Credit Controller
- Systems Development & Support Analyst Opportunities
- Projects & Change Management Opportunities
- Information Security & Data Compliance
- Commercial Solutions Architect
- Technical Sales Engineer
- Refrigeration & Air Conditioning Engineer
- Integrated Data Assistant
- Account Manager
- Technical SEO Executive / Organic Search Specialist
- Senior SEO Strategist / SEO Manager - Senior Organic Search
- Head of Content Marketing / Manager - Digital PR
- Senior Content Marketing-Digital PR, Outreach, Social Media
- PR Executive - Digital PR and Editorial Outreach
- Care Assistant