Electronics Engineer (Contract)
Role: Electronics Engineer (Contract)
Location: Milton Keynes
Rates: £45-50 per hour D.O.E.
Would your skills and experience make you a welcome addition to a world leader in Aerospace electronics and electronic subsystems? Would you feel at home with experts in the field?
Surrounded by beautiful countryside, you will be operating in a very modern, clean and open workspace.
There is a great sense of collaboration between different departments, meaning you can watch your work come to life on site.
It's important that each member of the team feels welcome and involved, to this end they ask that you are a team player and able to interact positively with those around you.
They are looking for Engineers with the initiative to solve problems and deliver solutions, rather than just questions.
You will need experience of the following:
, FPGA experience (preferably Flash configured)
, Environmental testing
, Protection against over/ under voltage
If you feel you are suited to this opportunity, get in touch!
Joe@isluk.co.uk 0117 428 0600
ISL (Incite Solutions Ltd) is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
More Jobs from ISL
- Sitecore Developer – Agile – Contract!
- Full stack Java Developer -Move into Lead position!
- Fertility Coach / Coordinator
- Trainee Recruitment Consultant
- Automation Test Engineer
- Java Developer
- Electrical Design Engineer- £45,000
- Commissioning Engineer- £35,000
- Lead Reliability/System Engineer- £60,000 plus Benefits
- Principal Module Reliability engineer- £50,000 plus
- Principal Hardware Engineer- Functional Safety- Automotive
- Lead Embedded Engineer - AUTOSAR- £55,000
- Principal Power Electronics Engineer - IGBT - Automotiive
- Principal Control Systems Engineer- £65,000
- Professional Services Business Analyst - York FinTech
- Stress Engineer (Contract)
- Software Developer - Learn EmberJS and Elixir - Up to £45,000
- Junior to Mid Level Developers - Java, AWS - £55k
- Farringdon – x6 Developers – Java 8, Spring, Microservices
- Contract .NET Developer - C#, MVC, Web API, Azure