Principal Electronic Test Engineer
Electronic and Mechanical Senior / Principal Test Engineer required to design, build and develop a range of automated test processes for optical sensors including their test, calibration and characterisation.
* Optical sensing; optoelectronics / fibre optics
* Strong degree or PhD in a relevant field such as; Physics, Optics, Engineering etc.
* Significant experience in Optical test environment
* Data acquisition and processing using National Instruments Labview
* Product and compliance testing
* Project Management or Line Management would also be ideal
* Product testing from component level to product from prototype through the manufacturing process and final product test.
* Data analysis, interpretation and presentation of recommendations.
* Design and development of pressure, temperature and acoustic test processes for optical systems.
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: Permanent
- Rate: £40000 - £65000 Per Annum
- Location: Abingdon, England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Electronics
- Recruiter: Expert Employment
- Contact: Recruitment Team
- Tel: 0845 4677 461
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: 1114
- Posted: 2018-06-11 22:15:00 -
- View all Jobs from Expert Employment
More Jobs from Expert Employment
- Applications Engineer - Web Developer, Bracknell.
- Interaction and User Research study Designer
- Web Application Developer.
- User Experience (UX) Web Application Developer.
- Mechanical Design Engineer
- Web Systems Software Developer
- Administration and Reception support
- Principle Embedded Software Engineer, Newport
- Environmental Test Engineer : Computer Equipment, Colchester
- Embedded Software Engineer, hands on manager Newport.
- Linux FreeNAS Storage Engineer
- Senior Software Engineer; Java, AngularJS / GO with RESTful.
- PHP Web Developer
- Applications Engineer
- QA Automation Engineer.
- Sales Co-ordinator - Electrical Wire and Cable Assemblies industry
- Product Assembly Lead*
- Senior Software Engineer / Team Lead
- Sales Executive