This leading defence organisation is looking for a Reporting Accountant to join their team in Lancashire on an initial 12-month contract (possibility of extension).
The Finance function is undergoing a large period of growth and this role is available to help shape the future of the Finance department.
As a Reporting Accountant you'll be;
- Supporting the raising of invoices and analysis of aged debt.
- Supporting data migration and cleanse activities.
- Supporting month end reporting processes and queries.
- Performing financial transactions such as journal postings and data interrogation.
To be successful as the role of Reporting Accountant, you'll be required to have the following skills;
- Minimum of a Part Qualified Accountant or equivalent experience.
- Experience within a complex business environment.
- Experience of BaaN ERP would stand you in good stead.
This position is for a global aerospace/ defence organisation has many sites around the UK, employing over 80,000 talented people.
With an innovative culture, they produce the most advanced products within the industry which promotes their world-renowned reputation.
Holding a large market share, this company offers each contractor an opportunity to gain security clearance therefore you must be willing to undergo this procedure.
Furthermore, there's the possibility of longer hours, repeat work and longer contract durations for gifted candidates.
If you are interested in the role of Reporting Accountant, please send your CV to Kirsty Brierley in via the apply now button!
Alternatively, if you know anyone who is looking, feel free to get them in touch, referral fees paid!
View our latest jobs today on our website and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn
More Jobs from JAM Recruitment Ltd
- Interim Transport Manager
- GUI and Connectivity Software Engineer
- Material Planner
- Mechanical Design Engineer - Hampshire
- Quality Inspector - CMM
- Process Engineer
- Mechanical Design Engineer
- Verification and Validation Engineer (Requirements)
- Embedded Software Engineer
- HSQE Manager
- Goods In Inspector
- H&S Advisor
- Senior Transport Supervisor
- CAD Programmer
- Internal Sales Engineer
- Dealer Development Specialist
- Customer Quality Engineer
- Supplier Quality Assurance Engineer
- Transport Manager
- Revit MEP Coordinator