Are you an ACCA/ACA qualified or part qualified Accountant looking to work with a very extensive client base which includes SME’s, HNWIs and entrepreneurial owner managed businesses?
Due to further expansion a well established Accountancy firm in Holywell are seeking an ambitious ACA or ACCA Qualified or part qualified Accountant for a key role within their Accounting team.
This role would suit a newly qualified ACA or ACCA whois looking to take the next step in their career.
This role will be primarilymanaging a small portfolio of clients and projects supporting the AccountsManagers.
To be considered for this role you must have the following skills and experience:
If you have experience in the above, and are looking for a new opportunity to join a fantastic team click apply or contact S2 Recruitment who recruit temporary and permanent IT, Technical and Management staff for businesses throughout the UK.
- Start: 01/08/2018
- Rate: Dependent on experience
- Location: Holywell, Flintshire, Wales
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Accountancy
- Recruiter: Supertemps Limited
- Contact: Ami Jones
- Tel: 01248 671477
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: 4842
- Posted: 2018-06-12 11:30:38 -
- View all Jobs from Supertemps Limited
More Jobs from Supertemps Limited
- Trainee Accountant
- Tax Senior
- Payroll Supervisor
- Contracts Manager/Estimator
- IT Support Technician
- Application Support Analyst
- PHP Developer
- Senior Software Engineer C#
- Volunteer Coordinator job, East Sussex
- Volunteer Coordinator job, West Sussex, Surrey and West Berkshire
- Volunteer Coordinator job, East Sussex & Kent
- Transport/Operations Manager
- Cisco Network Engineer
- Application Support Engineer
- Operations Manager
- Partner Manager, Bangor, North Wales
- Project Administrator
- Finance Support Officer
- Recruitment Resourcer, not just a job!