Bus Station Supervisor
Bus Station Supervisor - West Midlands
Salary: £20,328 to £23,787 pro rata per annum + excellent benefits
Contract: Permanent - Part-Time 0.5FTE
Hours: 18.25 hours per week - Please note the shift and location arrangements
(There may be a requirement to work outside normal shift patterns on occasions to meet operational requirements)
Transport for West Midlands plays a leading role in public transport within the integrated transport strategy for the region.
We are dedicated to developing and promoting high quality public transport services and infrastructure across the West Midlands.
The successful Supervisor will be part of a team focused on overseeing health and safety compliance, good traffic management and excellent customer service delivery.
Post holders will often work alone and will therefore need to be proactive in terms of assisting bus operators and bus users alike on our bus stations.
Our supervisors understand that customers are at the heart of everything we do and need to be committed to delivering a fantastic service.
If you are interested in working in a supervisory capacity at one of our bus stations you should ideally have a good understanding of public transport in the West Midlands, be able to demonstrate an understanding of health and safety management and have a controlled and logical approach to your work.
You will of course have excellent interpersonal skills and experience of dealing with members of the public.
A comprehensive training program will be provided for successful candidates.
TfWM bus stations are operational for up to 20 hours per day, every day so having a flexible approach to working hours is essential.
The role will involve shift working on rotation, covering Monday to Sunday, with shifts starting as early as 07:00hrs and finishing at 19:00hrs.
Shift lengths may vary but can involve 10 or 12 hour shifts totalling on average, 18.25 hours per week, with optional overtime when available.
To apply for this role, please click below and we will email you a link to our online application form.
Closing Date: Monday 25th June 2018 at 12 noon
Interview date: W/C 2nd July 2018
We are committed to equality of opportunity in service provision and employment.
Our recruitment policies, procedures and practices enable all applicants to be considered on merit and ability to do the job.
We will make reasonable adjustments, in line with the Equality Act, for disabled applicants if these are needed.
- Rate: £20328.00 - £23787.00 per annum
- Location: Birmingham, England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Construction
- Recruiter: 2M Employment Solutions Limited
- Tel: 02392 387722
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2018-06-12 11:39:43 -
- View all Jobs from 2M Employment Solutions Limited
More Jobs from 2M Employment Solutions Limited
- Digital Skills - Project Manager
- Graduate Trainee Sales Executives
- IT Project and Program Manager
- Library Project Manager Service Development
- Gas Engineer
- Credit Controller
- Systems Development & Support Analyst Opportunities
- Projects & Change Management Opportunities
- Information Security & Data Compliance
- Commercial Solutions Architect
- Technical Sales Engineer
- Refrigeration & Air Conditioning Engineer
- Integrated Data Assistant
- Account Manager
- Technical SEO Executive / Organic Search Specialist
- Senior SEO Strategist / SEO Manager - Senior Organic Search
- Head of Content Marketing / Manager - Digital PR
- Senior Content Marketing-Digital PR, Outreach, Social Media
- PR Executive - Digital PR and Editorial Outreach
- Care Assistant