Experienced Recruitment Consultant - Marketing
Experienced Recruitment Consultants sought to help expand our offering within the Data, Marketing and Digital recruitment markets.
We've been doing this for a long time and are trusted by both clients and candidates to always:
- Act professionally
- Be ethical in approach
- Value relationships more than transactions
- Be subject matter experts in our fields of specialty
- Value our employees, reflecting a family-centric environment that people enjoy being a part of
It's been a successful story, with Blue Pelican being recognised as a valued supplier to many different clients, large and small.
You could argue we're punching above our weight when you find out our client roster, and recognise this has been achieved by a company based out of Tunbridge Wells, typically competing with the big agency names in London.
That success has been achieved in part by the environment we've developed.
One giving employees room to breathe and approach the establishing of their desks in a way they know can be successful.
Valuing relationships with candidates and clients, recognising these only become more fruitful over time.
We recognise our people are key to our success.
Around 40% of us have been with the company for 5+ years, and we have a strong track record of internal promotion based on individual merit, from 1st year Consultant to Managers of divisions.
Having a strong pedigree in industry means we have an extensive candidate and client network which we nurture and develop every day.
We are driven by delivering an awesome recruitment service to both clients and candidates, and 95% of them would recommend us.
We're looking to appoint experienced recruiters at either Consultant and/or Senior Consultant level.
Self-motivated individuals who will own the full recruitment lifecycle; from setting out a market development strategy, identifying and engaging with target clients through to finding the best individuals within the market via all channels at their disposal.
Current opportunities will work across all industries but specialising within these key skills areas:
- MI & Reporting
- Market Research, Market Intelligence
- Data Science & Data Engineering
- Media Planning & Analytics
- Digital - UX/UI & Technical
- Agency Account Managers
- Product/Propositions & Commercial
Cross-selling in order to present a broader recruitment solution to clients is positively encouraged, so developing your desk will be a mixture of your own effort and supportive efforts from the other Consultants around you.
You will need to demonstrate the confidence and desire to build relationships and open doors with new clients whilst also developing the value of existing accounts.
We'll also be looking for a drive to provide a best-in-class service and great customer experience.
- Experience in permanent and/or contract contingency recruitment, either in-house or agency side
- Ideally recruitment experience in marketing, data science, digital or in any of the disciplines listed above, but market training can be given
- Experience of working in a fast paced recruitment environment, able to think and act quickly to deliver results
- Adept problem solving skills, able to think and act commercially in the best interests of all parties to achieve a result
- Strong prioritisation skills, ability to manage multiple briefs and business demands
- A drive and motivation to succeed
- Collaborative approach, recognising working as part of a team can be more powerful than operating alone
- Proven experience in negotiation, influencing and relationship building skills
- Ability to bring in new business as well as continuously develop existing clients
- Have a real sense of ownership of your work and a want to succeed
- Although you're a successful individual contributor, you work in a ‘team' focused manner
What we offer - benefits, incentives and environment
- Potential guarantees for established recruiters
- Training plan tailored to develop your skills and capabilities
- Uncapped Commission with no desk fee - you are paid commission on everything you bill
- Commission structure which is more rewarding and beats the big numbers shown by agencies reflecting a ‘tiered structure'
- Wide range of benefits which becomes more and more valuable the more senior you become in the business, and will include PHI and healthcare cash plan
- Defined career progression plan
- Existing, very established database to work from and further develop
- Company events and incentives - both team based and company wide
- Overseas trips (which have included Cape Town, Vegas, Marbella, Chicago, Abu Dhabi and more)
- Early finish Friday for company social
- Great ‘team' ethos
- Prospect of flexible working opportunities
- Town centre offices and a dress down environment
- Table Football and Free fruit !
* We know leaving an existing employer with a proven desk can be a big move, so are open to discussing guarantee periods, where appropriate, to make a career move easier.
About the team
The current function is made of up Resourcers, Consultants, Senior Consultants and a Managing Consultant.
You will be reporting into the division's Managing Consultant who leads the team, has Resourcers supporting on client delivery for him and is also hands-on with 360 degree recruitment day-to-day too.
The team is highly successful and there's a strong drive coming from the Managing Consultant in supporting Consultants to move upwards in their careers within the business.
Supporting the team to grow their desks, working as a team to openly cross-sell colleagues with clients in order to open doors and have the team work collaboratively in the delivery to those clients within each Consultant's specialist skills area.
If you like what you've read so far and think you have what it takes to become a Pelican please get in touch !
More Jobs from Blue Pelican
- PR Associate or Senior Associate
- Digital Marketing Executive – Beauty - London
- Data Scientist - NLP
- Senior Data Planner - CONTRACT
- Market Research Manager /Customer Insight Manager – Travel
- CRM Insight Analyst / Campaign Analyst - SAS
- Insight Analyst - SQL
- CRM Marketing Automation Campaign Manager – Marketo & SQL
- Head of CRM Strategy
- Head of CRM Campaign Management – CRM & Loyalty
- Customer Analyst - Boutique Analytical Consultancy - CONTRACT
- Customer Analyst - Boutique Analytical Consultancy
- CUSTOMER MODELLING AND OPTIMISATION ANALYST
- Marketing Insight Analyst
- Marketing Analyst
- Senior Account Director – Analytics and Database Marketing
- Practice Lead - Data Science & Analytics
- Data Reporting Analyst
- Lead Data Scientist - top 10 companies in the UK to watch!
- Senior Data Scientist - top 10 companies in the UK to watch!