They are a market leader in the world of digital banking, who design, develop, and implement Fintech solutions for the digital banks of the future.
This is a fantastic opportunity to gain development exposure within a Fintech 100 Firm.
The main office is easily commutable.
Based local to Winchester Station.
Home working is also on offer from time to time.
In addition to this, there will be ample opportunity to work at client sites, and visit other HQs across Europe.
The main responsibility of the successful candidate would be to manage the integration of new clients into a trading application.
In addition, you will be part of a team developing a new application in HTML5, and other modern web technologies.
- Integration of new client systems
- Developing web applications and supporting them through multiple product life-cycle environments, concentrating mainly on development.
- Assist with performance tuning.
- Occasional support release deployment activities after hours.
- Keep up to date with best practices for web development.
The Ideal Candidate
We're looking for a junior developer (0-2 years' experience), who has a passion for delivering the best possible solution.
You need to be a good communicator, to work with alongside the rest of the development team.
And you need to be able to work to deadlines, as you will have the responsibility for ensuring that integration of new client systems occurs within the required timescales.
- 0 - 2 years development experience.
An ideal position for a new graduate.
We are flexible and willing to consider candidates with up to 3 years of experience
- Knowledge of SQL, T-SQL, C#
- Strong analytical, quantitative and problem solving abilities.
- Good experience in troubleshooting existing applications.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work both independently and collaboratively with development teams.
Send your CV through today to avoid missing out on a great opportunity!
For more information on both contract and permanent roles via aap3, industry news and updates, check out our brand new website, follow our aap3 Recruitment page on Linkedin and follow us on twitter @aap3recruitment
More Jobs from aap3 All About People
- CGI Realtime Technical Artist
- Database Administrator - MYSQL / SQL Server - Belfast
- Database Administrator - MYSQL / Linux - Nr. Paisley
- Mobile Developer - Android
- infrastructure project engineer
- C# / .Net Developer - Backend / Database - Winchester
- Software Engineer.
- Onsite Network Engineer
- IT Support Analyst
- IT Project Manager
- Sage CRM Developer
- Software Project Manager - FS/Pensions/Savings/Investments
- Crypto Security Architect
- Product Lead
- Solutions Architect
- Lead Developer
- Software Engineer
- Ruby on Rails Developer - Blockchain - (Remote)
- Blockchain - Senior Developer (Backend)