Our client, a design and technology company, based in Newcastle are looking for an experienced, CIPD level 5 qualified HR Advisor.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone that has experience of company restructures and recruitment (including visas and sponsorship) along with ER, Payroll, performance management, employee engagement and probation reviews.
- To be first point of contact for the HR team at Newcastle office, providing sound and credible HR advice to employees and line managers.
- Provide generalist HR support for the function, in the areas of recruitment, training, performance management, employee engagement, probation reviews, employee relations, organisational changes, references.
Ensuring all paper-based employee records/electronic are accurate, complete and audit-ready.
- Coordinate company benefits admin with external providers for Private Healthcare, Cash Plan, Discount Savings, Private GP service, cycle scheme, childcare vouchers, eye care vouchers.
- Co-ordinate Sponsorship and Immigration visas
- Working with the HR team to deliver workshops/lunch and learns on line manager soft skills including absence management, recruitment skills, performance development, equality and diversity.
- Proactively manage the recruitment PSL and build strong relationships with external recruitment providers, complete all Newcastle office recruitment coordination and administration producing offer letters and contracts of employment, liaising with all relevant stakeholders internally and externally.
- Manage Apprenticeship scheme and Graduate intake.
- Coordinate the on boarding/ and deliver inductions of all candidates/new employees the Newcastle office, ensuring all workers have proof of eligibility to work in the UK prior to start date.
- Work with line managers to develop comprehensive job descriptions, maintain an up to date bank of job descriptions.
- To work with HR team to design the performance development review process to ensure managers are educated to carry out meaningful conversations, and coordinate the completion and return of forms within timescales.
- Administer Newcastle office payroll impacting transactions for accurate reporting to the Finance team within Payroll cut off dates, and submitting with all relevant approvals.
- Administer/recording and monitoring of LeavePlanner absence management system using Bradford Factor analysis.
- Monitor and administer the probation review process.
- Contribute to and implement improvements to recruitment and HR processes.
- Support and assist the HR team on projects as well as initiatives and communications.
- Manage some HR projects.
To apply for this role you must be at least CIPD Level 5 qualified with experience in a similar role.
Experience with large Customer Service teams would be an advatage.
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
More Jobs from Parkside Recruitment
- Systems Administrator
- Sales Co-ordinator
- German Speaking Sales Support Administrator
- Assistant Accountant
- German speaking Senior Accountant
- Accounts Payable Assistant
- Internal Sales Support Advisor
- Customer Services Administrator
- Fleet Administrator
- Payroll Administrator
- Invoice Administrator
- Support Administrator(Part-time 30 hours per week)
- Credit Controller
- Buying Support Administrator
- Buying Support Administrator
- Accounts Payable Clerk
- German Speaking Logistics Data Analyst
- Bid & Marketing Coordinator