Salary: £55000 + excellent benefits
My client is a very successful FTSE100 company who following extensive growth are looking for an exceptional compliance manager for a role that is both varied and provides exposure to a wide range of disciplines within the business.
Key tasks include:
• Designing, implementing and conducting Regulated reviews.
• Produce reports and action plans and obtain Management agreement to ensure that recommendations are implemented in a timely manner.
• Dealing with enquiries regarding FCA Regulations and internal compliance procedures.
• The ongoing identification of “risk” areas within the Division.
• Ensuring appropriate and robust records are maintained.
Essential Qualities required:
• Have an inquisitive and analytical mind with the ability to pay attention to detail.
• Demonstrate initiative with a flexible, open-minded approach.
• Be able to demonstrate sound judgement when balancing regulatory requirements against business needs.
• Must be comfortable working either on their own or as part of a team.
• Have effective oral and written communication skills.
Please send your CV to Nick Heynen at firstname.lastname@example.org or call him on 03452261523 for further information.
*For this vacancy you must already have eligibility in place to work in the UK, as this employer does not provide sponsorship
DUE TO THE HIGH LEVELS OF RESPONSE PLEASE BE ADVISED THAT CANDIDATES WILL ONLY BE CONTACTED IF THEY MEET THE SHORT-LISTING CRITERIA FOR THIS ROLE.
More Jobs from Morgan West
- Senior Internal Audit Manager
- Internal Audit Manager - South East - Pharmaceuticals
- Finance Risk, Assurance & Advisory Manager
- IT Auditor - London- AVP/First commercial move
- Senior Audit Manager/Audit Manager - Extensive global travel - South East
- Head of Internal Audit
- Senior Internal Auditor
- Senior Internal Auditor/ACA/ACCA - Insurance /Banking - London/South East
- Senior Internal Auditor - Midlands
- IT Audit Manager
- IT Risk Manager - Surrey/Manchester/South East
- IT Auditor/Senior IT Auditor-Flexible UK locations- London, Bristol, Birmingham, Manchester
- Senior Internal Audit Manager - South Coast
- Senior International Auditor
- Senior Manager - IT/Technology Audit
- Senior Internal Auditor/ACA/ACCA - Financial Services - South East England
- IT Audit Manager/ VP Technology Assurance
- Senior Internal Auditor/Deputy Manager - Flexible UK locations - South East preferred.
- Senior Audit Manager - London - Financial Services
- AVP Internal/Business Auditor